• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

MH17 Condolences

NormaJeane

Viceroy
I'm Dutch and wednesday july 23 was a day of National Mourning in NL - I'm sure you all will understand my short absence in-game and on the beta-forum.

Once again I would like to thank Byeordie, my fellow volunteers and lots of players on beta for their personal support and I offer my condolences to all others in-game who lost loved ones in the terrible attack on flight MH17.

Anyone who feels a need to pay respect or express their grieve on MH17, please feel free to do so here.

With all my love for those who died in a war that was not theirs: all innocent children, parents, grandparents, friends, colleagues...

My heart goes out to those left behind, all trying to deal with this unnecessary loss.

With respect and compassion,
NormaJeane

Last edited:

DeletedUser1264

Love and light to those who were lost, and to everyone close to them

conqueror9

Regent
Hope all bodies are recovered and return to family

Best Hope for those who miss that plane

Hope God get hold of victim in Heaven where they can enjoy peaceful

Blame and curse :
The authority who decalre 32000 feet is a safe attitude to fly in that area
< I hear some 1 say 2 military planes are bring down, 1 down and 1 return to base with damage before MH17 shot down
There is military mission of shotting military planes in there
personal..at attitude 32,000 feet, i swore I cannot identify planes and also whether they are sited above 32000 feet with my eyes or even with some small instructment /equipment
The Authority who do not release news about some 1 carry out "shotting military planes" in that area has caused all lifes in MH17
If any commerical plane know that news, they will not take that risks of flying in that area >

p.s.
I am in Aust, we have lost 38 australian , may be more ........I do not blame "Government" or "rebel" as MH17 is flying in a war zones, I only blame that AUTHORITY that give a safe flying attitude to commerical planes

Last edited:

RedRed

Viceroy
Wars never bring anything good, as usual innocents are paying on behalf of someone else :(

My condolences to anyone involved in this tragedy.

Last edited: