• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Messed up icons

Troubleshooting
I cleard cache, deleted history, disabled all addons. Nothing helped.
Hello,

since today's update I have some graphic issues. army_management.jpgevent_history.pngfragments.jpggoods.jpg

Vivaldi version is 3.3.2022.47 (Stable channel) .

Browser or App version and version number
Browser (Vivaldi - chromium).
Recreation steps
I just have it everywhere. Only on beta though. On live world everything is fine.
Frequency
All the time since today's update.
Urgency
It looks terrible, but game can be played...
Can this be reproduced?
I have no idea if I am the only one. But as I said, on live world everything is OK, so I guess it has to be connected to today's update.
I reinstalled Vivaldi, but problem is still there. I tried it also in Firefox, again with same problem. However when I tried to open game in Internet Explorer, it was fine. I have no idea why 2 different browsers acts in a different way than 3rd. I really hope it is just some glitch that will go away because I really really dont want to use IE...

Last edited:
Yes, I am using Chrome and have it as Darth Vader, Icannot idetify not only the goods, it is also not possible to see the damage of an unit after combat.

Yeah, that is the most annoying part. After battle I have to replace all units, because it is not visible which one is injured. Thx for confirmation that I am not the only one.