• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: messages

• Thread starter DeletedUser6602
  • Start date

DeletedUser6602

my message center icon keeps flashing,even when i have no messages in there

Andi47

Overlord
Let's say the message button blinking functionality is very bugged - its blinking behaviour is based on random (or moon phases? Merkur in conjunction with Saturn?) and the blinking or not-blinking has nothing to do with the presence or not-presence of new messages.

DeletedUser5800

Let's say the message button blinking functionality is very bugged - its blinking behaviour is based on random (or moon phases? Merkur in conjunction with Saturn?) and the blinking or not-blinking has nothing to do with the presence or not-presence of new messages.

Seems to be worse now than when the new system was first launched on the live servers. I think it got worse when they made the change to the 'xxx left the conversation'. Although it no longer bumps the message it seems to have sent the blinking into a frenzy.

Andi47

Overlord
Is anyone of Inno reading this subforum? On the first page I see only two threads which have a tag which shows, that they have been recognized.

DeletedUser

As you all know this has been a recurring issue, and it is still being worked on.
I apologize for not posting updates on this more often.