• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Contact Support: messages disappeared

Amy Steele

Regent
Hi darkpantera73, did you mean in game messages from other players, or messages in the chat window, or some other messages? Please also let us know your system details (you can find these in the Settings menu, under the 'About' tab)

DeletedUser7028

1.129.b40b4d7802 (12.06.2018 10:08), darkpantera73 (105570), zz1, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 10, Chrome/67.0.3396.79, 2131x1052, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)

Yesterday all messages was ok....today all are disappeared

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 12

DeletedUser7028

I was inserted in all the chats manually but I do not understand if I was wrong to press the button to exit all the chats or if it is a real bug

DeletedUser7028

there are some chats in which I can not be inserted .. can you do something?

Amy Steele

Regent
Could you please contact our in game support regarding this issue. You can do that by clicking here and entering your game login details