• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Message system is broken

-Alin-

Emperor
It was ok for few minutes, now is much worse than before.

1611758725217.png

Game freeze if I click on any of the 2 messages, it will appear the shield with infinite loading and that's it.

PromethiusTM

Merchant
Still broken and it is defo FoE side as i did clean installed FireFox, Chrome, Opera on a Clean Installed Windows 10 Pro so still the same on PC fine on Phone / Tablet App

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
The app functions fine.
Unfortunately there is no fix yet, but our gamedevelopers are working on it.
In the meantime we hope on your patience and understanding.

Tanmay11

Regent
looks like we've got our messages back, but the game freezes sometimes after opting msg center, and feels a bit sluggish

sailorsaint

Farmer
The problem definitely revolves around the message center. I can go into and out of the settlement, GbG, GE, Tavern and play is normal. Once I open the message center everything freezes.

hddk

Steward
I've observed one thing. When the last message is a trade offer which doesn't exist, then this thread and following threads become invisible. But this last thread is still clickable and accessible.
thr1.jpg

I can open this thread and write anything (for example "FIXED") and then messenger looks like:
thr2.jpg

All threads and tabs will work fine until someone posts trade offer again (without any text below) and other player accepts it. Of course this is temporary solution, the bug still exists.

Last edited: