• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Message system is broken

Wyldone

Farmer
Still having issues, going on 3 days now. My Social chat will open but a few threads show up, if i click on it, the sword and shield appear and stay until i refresh the page

if this is confirmed and reported to devs, please move it. for now, I assume that either its not believed or not reported to devs.

I know the focus is on mobile now, but even mobile players still need those who use browser to be able to play.

hddk

Steward
My message center works fine :) If any guildmate breaks it, I fix it... four times since yesterday, but now it's OK :) :)

Artubar

Baronet
Resolved?? While it was working again yesterday afternoon / evening, it's totally messed up again.
- Guild showing only 3 topics; trick with important filter does work, but preview messages are partially wrong (showing much older messages or even from other threads
- Social & Official unreachable even with the filter trick, no matter which tab is selected, only [partial] Guild messages show up.

I really, really, really hope you fix up the mess before the weekend..!