• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Message icon flashing

Troubleshooting
nope
The message icon keeps flashing even if I have read all the messages.

Browser or App version and version number
Chrome
Recreation steps
Just readed all the messages and still noticed the icon flashing. Opened the messages again and there was no new messages.
Frequency
First time noticing this
Urgency
minor bug
Can this be reproduced?
yes

Fenix

Viceroy
It is not after you read. If you open the message centre and close it it will blink. If you onpen the menssage centre and one of threads, and close the menssage centre it dos not blink.

SeekerDave

Merchant
Is there any workaround as this appears slightly differant to the previos one as it was not there from the begging and it does not appear to allways be there.

oudegrijze

Farmer
if i open message centre klik mark all as read close message center it is not blinking. if i open then inventory or market or message centre and colse the one i opend, message icoon is blinking. and there is no new message.

Herr Voxner

Merchant
I would also say that managing messages/communication is a critical part of this game. You can miss 1.9 opportunities, swaps, stix to brix contribution, GBG coordination, etc that can alter/impact your game play. Please do not allow this bug to go into production, like was done with the last message center bug.

Bug description: Message center blinks randomly without any new mail or replies (PC browser version). This feature is exhibiting many false positives.
Bug recreation steps: No creation needed, this is an observation of existing features in the UI.

1.184.7501a2eec4e (15.07.2020 19:52)
Herr Voxner (240792)
zz1
en_US
WEB 7,1,1,0,
Windows 10
Firefox/78.0
1696x829
OpenGL Vendor=Mozilla Version=WebGL 2.0 Renderer=Mozilla GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (512 MB VRAM)