• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Message error "Failed to open connection to JSon Gateway"

• Thread starter DeletedUser3380
  • Start date

DeletedUser3380

Hello :)

Since the last update, an error message appears several times causing a disconnection after clicking OK.
screenshot on beta test :

This post also appeared on English Dinegu also directly after the update. Screen shot on Dinegu.en :

Yesterday, the update has been established on the French worlds and also same error message on Arvahall and Cirgard, I have not had the opportunity to make a screenshot, but the French forum is flooded messages informing this bug.

I'm in Chrome and the message is also visible with Firefox and IE

Regards

bonnie

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can confirm that I have experienced the same JSON connection issues as the OP.
I am now getting a constant Server Error message when tryin to logon.

DeletedUser

OK now - that must have been a long update :)
However, I now only get green backgrounds to guild-mate and neighbours cities i.e the buildings have disappeared.

DeletedUser1164

here's some more. it's pretty effin annoying especially if you're in the heat of battling and it affects the momentum having to repeat the same action over and over.

it's in the beta server, btw and I'm using the latest firefox.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 8
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 7
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 9
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser740

here's some more. it's pretty effin annoying

it's in the beta server,.

You need to stop getting so annoyed. This is the Beta server. You have to expect bugs. And, oh yeah, we're getting paid diamonds to play and find the bugs.

DeletedUser2752

I get this alot in the normal servers too (EN to be more specific).
Can I get annoyed now? :p

DeletedUser

This problem is not only for beta, bus on other servers to.
I doesn't have it.
It's told me that it chould be fixed with 1.05

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
I've not managed to recreate this. Can people give me some specific examples of what is causing this?

DeletedUser2752

Well... sometimes when I refresh, the message pops up before the screen actually refreshes.
That's all I can get (which is really not that buggy)

DeletedUser

It has only happened to me in the middle of combat, and I haven't gotten it in the last week or so. I think I first saw it on 1.02 or 1.03.

DeletedUser740

I just now got this message. Showed up on the screen right after I collected from all buildings BUT crate remained in place above buildings.

DeletedUser3885

Hi.
Since yesterday, in portuguese server, i have de same Error when i want change my troops in pool army.
i cannot attack anyone.
its sad because the game is not BETA anymore
:(