• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Message Center - Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapperon

Farmer
Reason
Scrolling numerous threads just to find the right one that I need at the moment is take so much time, on daily basis. I don't wanna leave some threads that are active, but personal messages and threads that I use most sometimes are on 3rd or 4th page.
Details
Adding one more tab in Message Center (call it whatever: favorite, pinned...) and in thread by adding one more option called "add to favorites" or "pin" or whatever :)
Balance
It would cost less time in message center on scrolling and searching.
Abuse Prevention
No
Summary
I've been added to many threads that I do follow but not participate much, and I see that many players are frustrated with this, but no options to change it. Leaving thread doesn't help.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
I couldn't find it.
Visual Aids
[ATTACH=full]5827[/ATTACH]
In the Message Center would be a useful to add one more tab for pinned/favorite message threads, besides Message Overview and Create Message.

Attachments

• MC.jpg
    MC.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 19
This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.
Status
Not open for further replies.