• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Message Center (Trades)

MonkeyRex

Farmer
Troubleshooting
Oh yes. I tried by restarting my game, cleaning cache and restating phone.
In the live game when a trade is posted, you can hover (browser) or click (mobile) on the goods to know how many of each good you have before taking the trade.
Screenshot_20200801-151022_Forge of Empires.jpg
In the new Message Center, clicking and/or hovering does not provide you with any goods information...Not even the era of the goods being traded.
Screenshot_20200802-074053_Forge of Empires.jpg
Trades are not going to be picked up as readily if players have to write down goods information or if they have to exit the trade thread to check stock or validity of the trade.

Browser or App version and version number
Mobile: Android v. 10
Browser: Mac OS, Chrome & Chrome Canary
Recreation steps
Mobile: I open the trade thread and click on the goods to find out how many of each good I currently have in my stock
Frequency
Constant and persistent
Urgency
Urgent and game changing if you do not fix this bug.
Can this be reproduced?
Yes very easily. Post a trade to a thread and then try to see goods information by hovering over or clicking on the good.
Screenshots
Screenshots uploaded

Attachments

• 20200802_075753.jpg
    20200802_075753.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 2