• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Message Center improvements

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
We would love to hear your feedback about the improvements we have made on the message center.
You can read all about it here.

Sibel

Merchant
Having more "possibilities" to differenciate is very helpful.
BUT, there is still no "all messages" possibility (Guild & Social), i.e. if you are on "Social", a message within "Guild" will not be seen (if not markes all messages as "read"). This will result in urgent guild messages (e.g. GbG or GvG) will be not noticed.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Sounds good,
I have one wish. I would like to make a thread with Admin + members with battlezone right useful for a strategi group.
Could also be a group with leaders + invite right to coordinate search for nev members

BritishBoy

Marquis
500 most recent is good compare to 2 month previously but only for not very active threads. In guild chat it can be several thousand messages a day and all will be deleted after 500 new mesages?

I sure would like to be able to delete OFFICIAL MESSAGES!! The only way those would go away is after 2 months, which is 2 months too long.

Owl II

Emperor
Why you make half-solutions? We can include only part of guild members in Guild conversations now - this is great. But why selection tied to rights? Do I have to give everyone moderator rights if I want to make a conversation for GVG fighters? Conversely, moderators have a some duty. If I only need a conversation for leaders or founders, what should I do?

Last edited:

betatest33

Farmer
1- Guild Tab-- only leadership should be able to post under this tab.
2- Guild Tab- when you are posting under this tab there should be an option of whom you want to be added [not auto-add every member of the Guild] . example: a leadership thread [leaders only]
3- Only limited amount of Important Messages, many Guilds have guides to help new members/players when they join. there are/could be more than 5 guides.
4- Official Tab- once we have gone into that tab, clicked on the item posted. shut off the notification button, mark as read.

Gindi4711

Steward
Having and Admin thread is a good idea.

But why not just let the creator of a thread decide which roles are allowed to view the thread?

Why you make half-solutions? We can include only part of guild members in Guild conversations now - this is great. But why selection tied to rights? Do I have to give everyone moderator rights if I want to make a conversation for GVG fighters? Conversely, moderators have a some duty. If I only need a conversation for leaders or founders, what should I do?

The idea behind the guild tab is that new members are added automatically and kicked members are removed automatically without needing to manually update.

If you want to invite only some members I would make a message in social tab.

If it is a guild thread, but some members are not interested (like GvG) the members themselves can hide the guild thread. This does not only hide the thread, but also suppresses noticications.

Owl II

Emperor
The idea behind the guild tab is that new members are added automatically and kicked members are removed automatically without needing to manually update.

If you want to invite only some members I would make a message in social tab.

If it is a guild thread, but some members are not interested (like GvG) the members themselves can hide the guild thread. This does not only hide the thread, but also suppresses noticications.
Oh, yes! I can. I can hide all unnecessary conversations. I can create a conversation in the social and include only players whose eyes it is intended for. I could do it before the current changes . Then tell me, what is this simulation of activity for? If you are authorized to respond to this

Daego

Farmer
Not sure if this is the Place for it, but can u add a Message in the "Event History" like "Daego44 renamed to Daego" or something like that ?

Yekk

Viceroy
This could be an improvement if a checklist of who is on a thread was added. Founder,GBG trusted, ect. Without it it is garbage...unuseable.

My main world guild has a founders thread, a GVG thread, a GBG thread....each has different players within it. Not everyone is a founder...Not everyone is a GBG leader... Not everyone does GvG... One admin is worthless

Come on Inno think before you release huh... Simple coding fixes this so it will be a gold standard item...

It would help me out a lot if social messages had the name of the guild under the users name in the reply. Sometimes theres all kinds of people from all kinds of guilds in one message and then I have to go to the group info to find out whom is whom.

Yekk

Viceroy
Finally going live but absolutely worthless except for our GBG leaders thread... I am guessing Inno will now cancel the guild forums thinking they have done something right... Which is not true in anyway...
Looks like we get the 2020 fiasco's again in 2021.. The forums needs a real moderator to interface with the players... someone that gives a darn about the game. Someone that listens to the players...not someone that just pretends too...

Important guild related leadership threads will still need to be done in the social thread...shame on you Inno...

aquila scutum

Merchant
The improvement is definitely very useful. The speed sometime is a discomfort. Browsing to this messages should be flawless.

Tarcotti

Farmer
I was hoping there would be a search feature. I'm the recruitment officer in one of my guilds and I talk to a LOT of people. Also, that one time someone gave me city planning advice and I wanted to come back to it later. Who was that person? What was that advice?

I don't know if this has been said before, but one thing that is very annoying is that when I am reading old message and someone posts a new message in that thread, I am pushed down to the bottom.
In active threads it's almost impossible to read history because of this.