• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Message Center Changes

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
The information given in my live world was that they discover some error when they first deliver it in the German servers, and postponed the realise everywhere else.
Interesting - I am not aware of any significant bug...

Owl II

Emperor
It is only possible for a Founder, Leader or appointed Guild Moderator to delete a thread in the Guild tab. You may decide to review who has that ability if your posts are being incorrectly deleted?
The worst part is a player can't leave the thread if they don't need it. And it's bad all Guild players are included in threads default without the ability to delete someone. Previously, you only had to tolerate the main thread, whatever was happening. Now you need to tolerate all the Guild threads. But this has been discussed

The Lady Ann

Baronet
I am looking forward to the ability to hide a thread, rather than the way it is now where I would have to leave then ask someone to add me again, if that thread became relevant for me again

but in a busy active guild one of the things our leaders do is post an important message and ask everyone to read an leave, that's a way to know everyone has seen that important communication, something guild leaders will not be able to utilise with this new one

CrashBoom

Legend
but in a busy active guild one of the things our leaders do is post an important message and ask everyone to read an leave, that's a way to know everyone has seen that important communication, something guild leaders will not be able to utilise with this new one
why can't he do that anymore ?

social message to all guild members.
people can leave
like before

Owl II

Emperor
for me hiding = leaving

I don't need it, I don't see it,
I don't care if I left or they are only invisible
If I don't want to see it, why should I stay in the thread? I have 3 pages of hidden conversations now and I don't know how this affects performance of the game.
Then there are threads are not meant for all Guild members. What should we do with them? Throw them out the door? Put them in a social group?
And finally. There are important threads need to be pinned at the top, like the main thread. You will say we have the mark "Important". But any player can hide this important thread, and he will not see it. No one will see these important threads unless they specifically open the "important" tab. This is... This is not the most convenient solution.

Owl II

Emperor
We will get used to it and learn how to manage it. But it is not worth the effort spent on development. Just replaced one uncomfortable message center another uncomfortable message center. I hope the release was delayed for nothing. Maybe it will be made more usability

SeekerDave

Merchant
@Fenix that is indeed interesting information but where did you get it from as I checked quite a few servers announcements myself to see whether I could find any snippets of info like that but found nothing , after my CM didn't respond to me asking her why it was postponed and @Dudettas hasn't responded yet either.

Furthermore why wouldn't they have pulled it back on German after the found the bug ?
And @beezlbot who players there is not ahw

Aeshma

Merchant
This inability to leave the threads is also hindering guild leaders from seeing what their members are interested in or not. If 75% of a guild leaves most or all of the stupid swap threads then maybe the guild leader would see that 1000 of them are not necessary and narrow it down a bit. If a lot of the guild leaves a trade thread where unfair trades are allowed then maybe the leader can have a discussion with the guild and instead make a fair trade thread. If a member leaves all the GE threads for instance and that guild is focused mostly on GE, then it would be nice for the leader to know so they could kick said member. Hiding stuff makes it look like everyone is ok with everything when this could be far from the case.

CrashBoom

Legend
If 75% of a guild leaves most or all of the stupid swap threads then maybe the guild leader would see that 1000 of them are not necessary and narrow it down a bit.
quantity or quality ?

what is better ?
if 100% use it once a week or 25% use it at least once daily :rolleyes:

If a lot of the guild leaves a trade thread where unfair trades
I have hidden our "fair" trade thread

because most of the trades 1:2 down
and I personally think those trades aren't fair
people give half of what they get.

who in the hell really believes 20 paper (6 space, one day production) has the same value as 40 basalt (2x16 = 32 space, one day to get 40)

If a member leaves all the GE threads for instance and that guild is focused mostly on GE, then it would be nice for the leader to know so they could kick said member.
why do I need GE threads if I do 64 every week :rolleyes:

or if you are talking about GBG
a player doing 1000 battles per season (attacking marked sectors. so following the plan of the leaders) would get kicked because he is not reading the talking about it ?
he simply fights when he is online so he don't care if the rest is planing attacks in 2 hours where he knows he isn't online

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
@Fenix that is indeed interesting information but where did you get it from as I checked quite a few servers announcements myself to see whether I could find any snippets of info like that but found nothing , after my CM didn't respond to me asking her why it was postponed and @Dudettas hasn't responded yet either.

Furthermore why wouldn't they have pulled it back on German after the found the bug ?
I'm sorry but if you aren't receiving an answer on the live server it's likely there isn't an answer to give you. Please be patient and watch out for announcements. on the live servers.

Fenix

Viceroy

I'm sorry but if you aren't receiving an answer on the live server it's likely there isn't an answer to give you. Please be patient and watch out for announcements. on the live servers.

Yes, there is an answer, given by a super moderator.

1598969386398.png

Translating: it was found 2 errors in German market (where is active). If they are not resolved the new message centre will not be activated elsewhere.

Last edited:

Aeshma

Merchant
quantity or quality ?

what is better ?
if 100% use it once a week or 25% use it at least once daily :rolleyes:

I have hidden our "fair" trade thread

because most of the trades 1:2 down
and I personally think those trades aren't fair
people give half of what they get.

who in the hell really believes 20 paper (6 space, one day production) has the same value as 40 basalt (2x16 = 32 space, one day to get 40)

why do I need GE threads if I do 64 every week :rolleyes:

or if you are talking about GBG
a player doing 1000 battles per season (attacking marked sectors. so following the plan of the leaders) would get kicked because he is not reading the talking about it ?
he simply fights when he is online so he don't care if the rest is planing attacks in 2 hours where he knows he isn't online

I know my examples were crappy. :p

My point was only that with hiding stuff it is a pretend world where everyone is happy and no one thinks to have discussion about things. Guild leaders will think more people are paying attention/caring about things they really don't care about. I just want the ability to delete guild messages, will make it better for guild leaders and also those who do not wish for a cluttered hidden section.

Malnaborg

Farmer
Hmm all members of the clan can apparently send messages to everyone, with the new message center now that it has gone live on the normal servers.
Even if they in the clan's rights have that option "crossed out"
And nothing makes a difference right away in fixing this. Is there a known bug for this?

1BFA

Viceroy
This is intended, all Guild members can create, but only certain members can delete.

if that is the case what is the purpose of notifier permission?

1599054545520.png

Shouldn't only players who have notifier permission be able to create threads in Guild section? It doesn't make any sense that player needs notifier permission to add all members in social section but they can create threads in Guild section..

Malnaborg

Farmer
Exactly 1BFA What is the purpose then for that "right" in the guild then?

Attachments

• guild rights.png
    guild rights.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 8