• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Mead Brewery +20 Took all Copper Coins [52715]

DeletedUser9537

• 6928 Copper Coins in my Balance

• Started a +20 Mead Brewery for 4000 Coins...

• Coin Balance went to zero

• Canceled Production to see if coins would return. Only 2928 of the 6928 coins returned.

• Lost 4000 coins

• Tried to recreate with +10 coins, did not recreate. (that is +10 deducted correct amount/ returned correct amount when canceled)

• Tried to recreate with +5 coins, did not recreate. (that is +5 deducted correct amount/ returned correct amount when canceled)

I had this happen the other day (Mead for +20) but I allowed the production to continue. May have to do with the +6% chance of 4X... As I was awarded 4x20 at Production End.

• HTML 5 Client Enabled

• 1.145.e021019884a (16.01.2019 9:20)
  • i2mcabre (181208)
  • zz1, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0
  • Windows 10
  • Chrome/71.0.3578.98
  • 1282x666
  • OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)

DeletedUser9537

Follow-up

I just visited my settlement and do not know if it was reset or if the issue worked itself out since my original visit.

My Copper Coins have reset to 6928 and I was able to start a +20 production in the Mead Brewery and have the correct amount charged.

I also could cancel the production and get the correct refund. All Production Levels are working correctly now...

Andi47

Overlord
Might be quadruplicate or so - I have seen more than one bug report on this.

Workaround: When the bug happens, do an immediate RELOAD.

Is it possible that the bug happens when doing an accidental double-click (reverberating mouse-button sending two clicks when the finger actually does one - or so) on the "start production"-button?