• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: ME-GvG: Landing on no landing zone?

DeletedUser2752

Never mind this message where I said players in the guild Hankook may have devs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2752

He isn't? He has to be some sort of elite tester (like ajamesb, Xaser, beta fish, and trudodyr) with low amounts of battles and super high medals...
Not a bug, and I'm using that strategy for ME as well ;)

Btw, what's with the 1 defense going up?
EDIT: From the 1.21 update: "Added a blimp when a sector is damaged and when a sector is granted freedom"
IMO it should maybe be tinted red or a "-1" rather than a plain "1" as it looks like they are gaining defense rather than loosing it :p

DeletedUser1418

Why do they continue claiming areas?
They are VIOLATING the rules by EXPLOITING a possible "bug" in the game.

I quote:
"6. Bugs
Each player is required to report serious errors immediately to game support. A player must not take advantage of a bug, in doing so they have violated the rules."

DeletedUser1418

This is the advance since I uploaded the video.
Surely this is done by some browser capturing tool/bot using GreaceMonkey or similair.
ME cheat Hankook4.jpg
or:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1-0Y5O_ZMCVZUZNdkFqWThCR2s/edit?usp=sharing

InnoGames assured me no cheating is possible. I can assure InnoGames that anything made by humans can be destroyed/cracked by humans. Anti Virus firms create viruses to sell a remedies for it. They simply deny that, but it's easy money. Its that simple.
Now, this matter seriously need attention. I'm not happy, and I don't like what I see as paying customer.

DeletedUser1418

He isn't? He has to be some sort of elite tester (like ajamesb, Xaser, beta fish, and trudodyr) with low amounts of battles and super high medals...
Anyways, now that I think about it, I think I know what they did if it isn't a bug. They conquer first sector, then sector in front of them. Grant freedom to the first sector, then attack next sector, and repeat. They probably used 100s of goods, but it may save them 1000s in the long run being safe from other guilds

Not possible. Since update v1.20 you can move HQ once a day, you can only siege from HQ or unprotected areas. So they should be where we are at max.

EDIT: We are at v1.21

DeletedUser4040

InnoGames assured me no cheating is possible.
They really say that ? o_O Any thing that are virtual can be hack, all you need is a good mind and time. Or you need money to hire a programmer who can make a program that decrypts the game packages and... .

DeletedUser2752

Using this strategy.

DeletedUser1418

No they landed there. I had the screen open and saw it happen. I would have seen the red dot move over the screen if they did it the way you say. Its impossible to land on the beach and be there within 2 hours. Watching the movie, they defeat an army each 8 - 10 seconds (you see the shield pop up), even at best effort I cant manage in under a minute

Try it yourself in a 1 man guild... it cant be done.

Besides, it has been confirmed by Richard that it is a bug, also see his post here above, and that Hankook reported it (which I dont believe). I reported this incident as a in-game violation, not as a bug, because the player abused by exploiting a bug.

" Hello pcsurgeon,
This is very clearly a bug not cheat. I will report it, thanks.
Sincerely,
Richard
Community Manager"

and...

"Actually, they did indeed report it, before you. Please don't make assumptions. Diamonds are only rewarded for bugs reported in missions, of which there are currently none active.
The bug will be cleared in due course.
Sincerely,
Richard
Community Manager "

was mad about the last message, as they abused the system as per in-game rule 6...

DeletedUser

where I come from knowing that something is a bug and then abusing it is cheating :rolleyes:

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
Just to clarify, this isn't a bug. The guild in question landed in the landing zone, and have conquered and deleted their way down the ME map.

DeletedUser1418

HQ is limited to 1 move per day since v1.20 (Before, you could do it as many times as you want)
Whats the point of that feature if you simply delete your way down. The HQ moved right?
Might as well drop the feature then.
No, its a bug. You put a feature, and this is a way around it, so the problems of the past can be manipulated.

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
I'll certainly report it, but no, it isn't a bug. They may change it as a result, but that doesn't inherently make it a bug.