• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback May Madness 2021

While they are at it... the Inno definition of "Sale" please...
Cause the garbage they will be charging diamonds for isn't a "sale" by any definition....

Yes, unfortunately, there has never been anything where I would say that I have to have. And especially not for the prices of 995 - 1995 diamonds. In my opinion, everything is far too expensive.
Under madness I would understand the possibility to buy land from an offer. That is what everyone would buy without thinking about it.

qaccy

Emperor
Stop and consider that the prices are what they are because people buy them. Enough people that Inno doesn't feel it's necessary to lower them. The ones who complain about the prices just aren't the target audience for these offers. These folks can stick to spending their (probably free) diamonds on...whatever it is they spend them on.

darthronin

Farmer
There's a guy on my world with 6 ferris wheels, don't be too surprised that perhaps it is the PERFECT price for somebody.

There however is a difference between getting 6 event buildings during an event and buying it during the may madness.
When you spend that amount of diamonds during an event, you also get loads of other crap that you can sell to the Dealer and you probably aim for the right daily special so you get a bunch of those to.

I spend about 40K of my free diamonds on days with decent daily specials and got a bunch of sentinels and some carrousels for my relative new village that is seriously lacking happiness due to a rush from Colo to FE.
Were i to buy these madness offers i'd probably pay 30K for 1 ferris wheel without getting any of the other usefull and not so usefull crap.
Last year during summer event i pretty much paid 15K diamonds to get a 2nd villa while picking up 4 crows nests along with it.

Spending diamonds during an event is much more usefull then wasting it on this madness garbage.
Spending diamonds on one doesn't mean you'll be spending it on the other to.

There however is a difference between getting 6 event buildings during an event and buying it during the may madness.
When you spend that amount of diamonds during an event, you also get loads of other crap that you can sell to the Dealer and you probably aim for the right daily special so you get a bunch of those to.

I spend about 40K of my free diamonds on days with decent daily specials and got a bunch of sentinels and some carrousels for my relative new village that is seriously lacking happiness due to a rush from Colo to FE.
Were i to buy these madness offers i'd probably pay 30K for 1 ferris wheel without getting any of the other usefull and not so usefull crap.
Last year during summer event i pretty much paid 15K diamonds to get a 2nd villa while picking up 4 crows nests along with it.

Spending diamonds during an event is much more usefull then wasting it on this madness garbage.
Spending diamonds on one doesn't mean you'll be spending it on the other to.
While true, I cant help but also think about people who are just ONE upgrade away from a full building, just that one crows nest to get the diamonds prize or insane asylum to get the attack bonus, ext. The price would be worth it to finally complete the building and not wait for the dealer. The guy who buys all the event prices may be the same the game is trying to appeal to as well since they've already opened their wallet.

On topic, anyone else kind of like meh that there were only a couple prices and then nothing?

darthronin

Farmer
I cant help but also think about people who are just ONE upgrade away from a full building, just that one crows nest to get the diamonds prize or insane asylum to get the attack bonus, ext. The price would be worth it to finally complete the building and not wait for the dealer.

And someone who is spending 10K on an additional building wouldn't spend just a few more diamonds during the event to complete the building?
Same for those who don't spend 10K on an event to get a 2nd building, why would they not spend like 1000 diamonds on that last kit/upgrade to get the building complete, but then suddenly be willing to spend 3000 when there is a may madness or black friday sale?

Some people might be that stupid, but i doubt it as most people are very vocal about not using diamonds on things like that when complaining they can't complete a building.
I've seen many people claim they did spend a small amount of diamonds to complete the building during the event to.
I however have never seen anybody claim he would wait for a sale to pick up the last upgrade instead of spending a small amount of diamonds at the end of the event.....

And someone who is spending 10K on an additional building wouldn't spend just a few more diamonds during the event to complete the building?
Same for those who don't spend 10K on an event to get a 2nd building, why would they not spend like 1000 diamonds on that last kit/upgrade to get the building complete, but then suddenly be willing to spend 3000 when there is a may madness or black friday sale?

Some people might be that stupid, but i doubt it as most people are very vocal about not using diamonds on things like that when complaining they can't complete a building.
I've seen many people claim they did spend a small amount of diamonds to complete the building during the event to.
I however have never seen anybody claim he would wait for a sale to pick up the last upgrade instead of spending a small amount of diamonds at the end of the event.....
The unemployment finally went through, only get a monthly paycheck, came back to the game after years and their formerly complete building now has more levels added? ;) Clearly this applies to somebody if inno keeps doing these "sales".