• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: May Day window opens at EVERY login

Andi47

Overlord
Reproduction Steps:
1.) log in (the umpteenth time since the may day event has started)
Observed: the may day event info window opens
Expected: One time (i.e. at first login after the event start) is enough!

Issue Description (10/10): At the beginning of the event, the event info window was displayed. And since this time it is displayed at EVERY login. One time is enough, isn't it?

Player:
World:
Operating System:
Browser Version:
Viewport Size:

1.100.8504f6e72a (14.04.2017 8:31), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 25,0,0,148, Windows 10, Chrome/57.0.2987.133, 1920x950, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: ermmmm... On the first glance I see nothing in the bugs forum, but... the automatic search won't let me search for "may" and "day" and cuts the search to "window", where I get dozens of irrelevant results.

DeletedUser8061

I do not refresh my page a lot, but I absolutely agree with your point. Even with a few logins per day this window can annoy people.

For me, I've already completed the main questline & am currently doing the daily one. So I see no reason at all for it to be shown to me every single time. I do remember about this event, right? Because I'm doing it. ;)

I have a suggestion for Inno. May you show this window to players who have not yet started with the event or to those who haven't completed a single quest in about 3 days. That would be a good reminder for them (if they're not stuck with quests like research or scout, of course...). And only with the ability to unmark "Show me reminder about it". That would be fair.

If you please, @Zarok Dai, I'd be grateful if you send our feedback on this matter to the developers. :oops:

Thanks in advance :)