• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Mass Delete Units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
Allow players to delete these units more efficiently.
Details
There is currently a way to use a certain number of consumables. This would be similar, except with units. Someone else has also suggested deleting multiple items in inventory.
Balance
This won't affect other game features.
Abuse Prevention
I don't think this can be abused.
Summary
Similar to proposals to allow deleting multiple items in inventory at once, I suggest allowing deletion of multiple units in army at once.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes.
Requesting the ability to delete more than one unit at a time. With GvG removed, lower age units are no longer necessary for DAs. Allow players to delete these units more efficiently.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
But what about all of those rivals tasks that ask to delete units, then you'd have to delete GOOD units! :p

I'm neutral on the idea. With the renovated army screen there's no personal need for me but I can understand why others would want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.