• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Lvl 150 Blue Galaxy, buff it please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dessire

Regent
Reason
All great buildings keep improving their main stats up to 150, even the seed vault! Spend more than 660k of forge points to see that from level 91 to 127 aprox the % online increases a 4% and the tries stay the same up to level 150 is not fair.

I am not asking for an extremely incredible hyper buff, just a simple buff to make worth the desision of level up this GB up to 150.

As an FPs producer, this change is extremely important and is not as if for doing this change the game will get broken and not, I am not asking for 17 tries and 80% at level 180, I do not have problems about being stuck at 16 tries and 75% but atleast allow us know that it does worth spend a lot to have 1 try more and 5% more compared to level 91.

Cape and AO gives at level 150 a total of 150 FPs, a difference of 59Fps since level 91. A player would need an extra building producing 80 fps to have the same benefit and that is not easy to have for most players in FoE, so again, I am not asking for something as broken as a level 180 arc. Just 1 try and 1% more. Please :/ thank you.
Details
Explained above.
Balance
Will give a reason to some players to spend a lot of FPs to increase their BGs bonuses by a little bit more
Abuse Prevention
No abuses with this idea.
Summary
Just increase the bonuses at level 150 from 15 tries and 74% up to 16 tries and 75% or atleast 1 try more
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes, no suggested yet
Change the bonus of Blue Galaxy from 15 tries and 74% to 16 tries and 75%

Attachments

• IMG_20230320_152204.jpg
    IMG_20230320_152204.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 32
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I'll wager that her L132 Blue Galaxy does indicate the benefit of levelling it to L133. While the number of charges may not increase the number of medals probably will. The question is will the number of charges ever rise to 16? The same question could be asked about Kraken. Will the number of charges ever increase to 26? From what I can find, except for L1-L80, INNO only tells us what happens with the next level. Maybe Blue Galaxy does go to 16 at some point. If INNO isn't talking then some adventurous player (maybe Dessire) has to be a trailblazer.
That's essentially the case yes. The point is she doesn't want it to be the case. That it shouldn't take some adventurous player to find out if a building ever improves again. (and for most buildings you don't have to go 10+ levels to find an improvement)

Which I'm not opposed to personally. But also not desperate for either (i.e. I'm content accepting the last charge on BG may be at 91 and just never trying for more). And if it *is* the last charge it removes the busywork project for someone who really wants there to be one more lol.

Dave1186

Farmer
I love my Blue Galaxy very much and I would like to level it up more, but taking it beyond level 91 is throwing your FPs away. It doesn't have to be a big boost, just enough so you don't feel like an idiot for leveling up.

Dessire

Regent

now the only remaining question: at which level are the 75% ?
That is new. In comments section, there is a comment asking to know when it increases up to 16 chances. Made at november 2022. At that time, what you shared did not appear, that is why that person asks when it increases up to 16 tries. I was the first one leveling so high this GB and thanks to that we know that even at 150 it does not increase up to 16 tries and 75%

I'd rather other GB got buffed that are quite literally useless in the game before asking BG to be buffed. Small percentage of players go beyond level 80, so this change would not benefit most players like for example buffing deals or basils % based on %/square rather than level.

I admire your dedication to leveling it and expanding the knowledge of the buffs at those high levels.

CrashBoom

Legend
Small percentage of players go beyond level 80,
only people with no plan would stop the Blue Galaxy at 80 :rolleyes:

stop at 67 if you are not so rich in FP ;)
or go the way til 91 :cool:

I'd rather other GB got buffed that are quite literally useless
maybe they are useless

BUT
most GB have have no hard cap of their bonus

so every level you get more of those useless things
and it is up to the players to decide if they want to build the GB or not

and it should be the players decisssion if they go up to 150 for another attempt
and not the game decission that you have to stop at level 91

what should happen is that the gbs bonuses should will be in ascending and not descending order. If the amount of fps increases exponentially logically the bonuses should will be in ascending order
Not to mention the old event buildings that deserved to receive a better leveling, like winter spire is so beautiful and it sucks. You should have up for old buildings and put them in Daily specials of the respective events as a way for us to see that the game is evolving and updating old buildings. Because so it took time to make these buildings to simply After a year you delete it because there is something better, why not put something more level between the events or put sections that will give an upgrade to the old buildings.

o que deve acontecer é que os bônus gbs devem estar em ordem crescente e não decrescente. Se a quantidade de fps aumentar exponencialmente logicamente, os bônus devem estar em ordem crescente
Sem falar nos antigos prédios de eventos que mereciam receber um nivelamento melhor, como o pináculo de inverno é tão bonito e é uma merda. Você deve se preparar para os prédios antigos e colocá-los nos especiais diários dos respectivos eventos, como uma forma de vermos que o jogo está evoluindo e atualizando os prédios antigos. Porque assim demorou para fazer esses prédios para simplesmente depois de um ano você deletar porque tem algo melhor, porque não colocar algo mais nivelado entre os eventos ou colocar seções que darão um upgrade nos prédios antigos.
The game should look back and see that there is so much good to be had and a little buff would do a lot of good for the game. Like these gbs that we have in droves and most of them are left behind because Not enough attention is paid to them. So many bad bonuses that could be exchanged like the Coliseum, National Congress, Atomium, Gaia and several others that look like they were just made for decoration

Status
Not open for further replies.