• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Low Performance message at every login

Amdira

Baronet
The "Low performane" - message appears with every login although I'm clicking "Don't show again" when choosing "NO"

I do know my performance is low, but don't want to deactivate animations. But the message appears at every login again.

1.147.5ef1eabd56c (25.02.2019 9:22), WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 7, Firefox/65.0, 1920x940, OpenGL Vendor=Mozilla Version=WebGL 2.0 Renderer=Mozilla GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (512 MB VRAM)

DeletedUser

Has anyone else experienced this message displaying even after you selected don't show again?

Thunderdome

Emperor
Yeah, I do too. Happens when I tried to collect on the first building. Even though my tablet can power the most demanding of apps without dropping of performance, it gets annoying to see it pop up even after selecting "do not show again" in which I am also a fan of (guilty, I know).

I will keep an eye out to be sure it's fixed. Thanks if it has been.