• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Lost troops after replay

DeletedUser929

So i decided to watch a replay of a battle i lost this morning. After returning to my city the troops that had been killed in the replay were gone from my city. my great sword and longbow barracks where both empty as the troops died in the defense requiring me to re-train them

however trying to retrain one gives me an internal error and after refreshing everything is as it should be so it seems to be just a display error rather than actually losing the troops

0.18.9997 (27.09.2012 14:40), Farmerlynch (4730), zz1, en_US, WIN 11,3,31,331, Windows Vista, Chrome/22.0.1229.79, 1366x653

DeletedUser1125

I love the new feature of being able to watch a replay of the battle, well done on it.I also noticed yesterday the same issue with building showing troop losses from the battle when returning back to my city.Found refreshing browser solves it but it would appear to be a slight clitch to the new feature :)