• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: lose happiness by collecting a production (cultural settlement)

Nightbird83

Farmer
  • Browser and Version: only seen when playing on mobile App >> Version 1.178.3 / iOS 13.4 iPhone SE
  • Overview of the bug: When I collecting the production of a residential building (e.g. Luxury Estate) from a cultural settlement (e.g. Ancient Egypt), the first building shows a reduction of happiness. If you take a look after that in your Main City, you will see the happiness is lost. Close the App and make a restart will solve the problem, the happiness is back note: same problem on live-server with my SAAB settlement!
  • Screenshot: attached (lost 2'260 happiness, gained 248 Deben)
  • How often this occurs: every time when I collect a production of a residential building or a military building from a cultural settlement
  • Urgency: minor, I think…
  • Preventative Actions: no idea how to prevent that
  • Summary: as describe above
  • I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using: No, I am not able to.

Attachments

• Beta_Bug_egypt.jpg
    Beta_Bug_egypt.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 6

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Thank you for the report! This has been reported and confirmed on the live servers for both the Settlement and the Colony. Thanks for taking the time to report.