• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Loop between browser and app

Jeevan1969

Farmer
Troubleshooting
Yup and re-installed the app and cleared everything on the browser
The App goes into a loop if you have been playing the forge bowl on a browser. As you have the building in your city on the browser, the app doesn’t have them. So it just loops between Loading and downloading, as it cant find the code and images for the building you have. The only way out of the loop is to delete the app and re-install and log into your non beta city. Or you have to delete the new building in the browser, for the app to start working again

Browser or App version and version number
Safari and Firefox on Mac and Windows
Recreation steps
See notes in description
Frequency
Everytime
Can this be reproduced?
Yes

CCM XXIII

Farmer
Have exact the same issue. I contacted support but no answer so far. But good to now. If you wait several minutes, you come back to the login screen. No need to delete and reinstall the app ;-)

MasterofDeath

Merchant
Have the same issue - using Android Galaxy Tab A. Again deleted and reinstalled app. Works with my other city though on US server. I didn't check the beta app

Matteozzzo

Steward
Same issue here. I could go back to the login screen only by deleting all the app's data (no need to delete the entire app).

LordTachikawa

Merchant
This is a known issue affecting some mobile apps and we are actively working on a repair. What is happening is that a Forge Bowl Event Building (won on the Browser version) is in the players City or Inventory, and the mobile app, which has not been updated for the Event (which also should be soon) sees the building and tries to update itself. It should have just ignored them, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Nessie

Baronet
About time to get the problem fixed (Edited to remove deleted quote)

Last edited by a moderator:

LordTachikawa

Merchant
If you are playing on Mobile, the latest version of the app is 1.192 dated 26 Nov (Android)/30 Nov(iOS).
If you have an earlier version an update is highly recommended.

Last edited: