• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Login Problem

DeletedUser935

Hi,

I tried on 2 different computers and can not log in on either one. I've tried deleting temp files, refreshed and reloaded browser, etc. It says password and username is wrong. I used the "Forgot Your Password" and it says my email is invalid.
So I tried to re-register and it's telling me that my email that I got my personal login key with is "already in use or invalid"

Any suggestions? I also had to re-register for the forums here even tho I registered yesterday and activated my account.

DeletedUser934

you should have just added this to the thread just before yours, there seems to be a issue right now, I too have the same thing going on hence the new forum name "forgotten" lol Not sure what to say but you went above and beyond to solve the issue.

DeletedUser935

I would have but the other thread wasn't up at the time of me posting this. Must have posted it while I was writing this up.

DeletedUser934

Its all good, it just sucks, I mean I got a schedule that i'm trying to keep in the game and I'm trying to run the only alliance in my server, this is really messing thing up. I'm sure this will be fix real soon or at least I hope so.

DeletedUser935

Yea me too. Was trying to take back first place now this is gonna set me back a little. Plus my lumber was just about done. Does that spoil like the other stuff or does it go directly to your goods?

DeletedUser934

hmm very good question, I would hope that it would give you some tme to collect it, or just stay there until you are able to collect it. Lets not forget, the armies that some of us are trying to build, I would like to collect and put things in to production before I head to bed.

DeletedUser934

the other forum?, now that is not right, anyway I guess that is the way it is. thanks

***I posted the link to this forum to show them others are having the same issue.***

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was working what I thought was a fairly prosperous city. I was able to login to my account until about 4 or so hours ago. Now I receive messages that my username or password are incorrect. When I attempt to request my password, which I did remember, but just checking the system informs me that no one with my email address has registered.

The account was named Kristahfer, it was registered with a beta key found on facebook, and the email I registered with is the same one I had to re-register with in this forum which has also disappeared.

What has happened?
Will this be corrected?

DeletedUser937

Just adding that I too also am experiencing this issue. I believe they must be having an issue with their Authentication server, and that everything will still be there when we log back in. just give it time.