• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Log In Pgae Freezing at 53% Again

• Thread starter DeletedUser9410
  • Start date

DeletedUser9410

When i log in the bar goes to 53% and freezes.

This issue happened last month also.
Coincidentally it happened just the start of the Archeological Event, now again just before the start of a new event.

If its a regular occurrence perhaps the cause should be looked at.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
When i log in the bar goes to 53% and freezes.

This issue happened last month also.
Coincidentally it happened just the start of the Archeological Event, now again just before the start of a new event.

If its a regular occurrence perhaps the cause should be looked at.
The issue that happened back then was fixed, which is why it no longer occurred. So, it was looked at. Generally speaking though, even though you may come across a behavior that has happened in the past, this doesn't necessarily mean the same issue is occurring again. The behavior is the same, but the source of the problem could easily be different. That particular problem was not related to an event starting but loading of data, so that was likely just a coincidence.

DeletedUser9410

The behavior is the same, but the source of the problem could easily be different. That particular problem was not related to an event starting but loading of data, so that was likely just a coincidence.

That was what i was wondering about, it seems to be fine now though. Thank you