• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: lock picks are not counted

Sam Vimes

Farmer
Troubleshooting
log out and close browser and start again. Did not help
The lock picks I gathered are not counted correctly. They show up nicely in the row of lock picks I still have, but the counter-number is zero. When I try to use them, I get the warning I have no lock picks, See picture. I use latest Firefox and Windows 10. Closing the game and Firefox and log in again has no effect.
Strange (and inefficient) that there seem to be two counters for these lock picks.

Browser or App version and version number
Firefox latest
Recreation steps
explained
Frequency
always
Urgency
would be nice if helped before event ends
Can this be reproduced?
of course, by me, don't know by others

Attachments

• 2020 1020 - FoE - lock picks.jpg
    2020 1020 - FoE - lock picks.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 10

CrashBoom

Legend
the counter is for doors you can open and equals 10 lockpicks

the lockpicks in the pics are 3

and the pics says you are missing 7 lockpicks to open a door. not that you don't have any

so everything works as intended:
10 lockpicks needed to open one door

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
The lock picks are shown, the counter is the numbers of lock picks converted to door openers (multiples of 10 lock picks) that you have.

Sam Vimes

Farmer
Ah, I see. It's not a challenging but possible part of the game. Good to know, than I can leave it for what it is.