• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Contact Support: loading game page

Troubleshooting
prima mi ha scollegato dal gioco ....ero online ...poi mi ha obbligato a cambiare nome account ....e una volta fatto ...non mi ha fatto piu accedere ....bloccando il caricamento della pagina all 95% ....ho atteso un po ma nulla da fare ...oltre 30 min la barra progressione e sta fissa al 95% ....ho provato a ricare pagina piu e piu volte ...ma non va oltre

google traslate
first it logged me out of the game ....I was online ...then it forced me to change my account name ....and once I did ...it didn't let me log in again ....blocking the loading of the page at 95% .... I waited a bit but nothing to do ... over 30 min the progress bar is fixed at 95% .... I tried to reload the page over and over again ... but it doesn't go beyond

Browser or App
Browser
Browser or App version and version number
chrome
Recreation steps
Frequency
Can this be reproduced?

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Have you tried clearing your cache already? If yes, please contact the support team. We can't really help you here in the forum :)