• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Live Previev of other tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
So everyone knows how the top is doing, who is winning with whom etc.
Details
Live preview of GB tournament - map or just scoreboard.
Balance
Nothing to balance
Abuse Prevention
No abuse
Summary
Make GB more spectacular for other players
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Have not seen
Hi all, this time i have some weird idea but lets see the opinions.

First of all, it would be nice if every server could have see the preview of every tournament in diamond (or others too, depeneds od usege of resources of the game)
Sometimes it is nice to see how the others are doing and who is winning.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
That suggestion was already part of the feedback and was proposed a couple times since introduction of GBG

Balinor

Steward
Sometimes it is nice to see how the others are doing and who is winning
Its funny to read posts from players who actually care about FoEs meaningless ranking
Once a guild reaches 1000lp there's nothing to win in GbG
Other than personal rewards and some bragging rights
So other than a few megalomaniacal guild leaders no one gives a s.....

Its funny to read posts from players who actually care about FoEs meaningless ranking
Once a guild reaches 1000lp there's nothing to win in GbG
Other than personal rewards and some bragging rights
but you know that ranking is not all? On Polish server E players are doing the ranking who is the best.
Who have won with who etc. But it is only done by global chat when guild is telling that it raped another guild

Like i am in best guild on server cuz we won everything since March, and won with every guild that was winning everything earlier.

So those few perfect and super guilds whant to know how their oponnets are doing ;)

and in fact - such battles, like i have - 4 best guild on one map, should be avaiable for every guild... to see how the GB should be played. And who is the strongest.

Any reason why you Dont want to see other tournmanets?
I mean - if you dont want to - you can just dont watch by why voting "no" It will no bother anyone,
some players will be able to watch if they want.
it is harmless to anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.