• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected list of your own GB's

Status
Not open for further replies.

shad2389

Viceroy
Reason
some of us have so many GB's it's hard to keep track of wich GB's have been worked on eather by us or other GB's
Details
check visual aids
Balance
none needed
Abuse Prevention
i don't think any abuse can be done by implementing this
Summary
i think we need a list of our own GB's
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
checked but did not see anything like it
Proposal: i think we need a list of our own GB's

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea : checked but did not see anything like it

Reason: some of us have so many GB's it's hard to keep track of wich GB's have been worked on eather by us or other GB's
Details: check visual aids

Visual Aids: something like this but with only names of your GB's without nameof other players just your GB's
FoE123.png

Balance/Abuse Prevention: i don't think any abuse can be done by implementing this

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

shad2389

Viceroy
GB-ranking
search for your name
i think that my playing time droped to much cause of gvg being deleated i think i'll stop using idea section and hope FoE devs implement something like gvg was for me befor i decide to stop playing completly

XIA*

Marquis
if you go to the friend/guild list in the menu at the bottom of the game screen and click on the tower icon next to your avatar you get your own gb list.

Ironrooster

Baronet
if you go to the friend/guild list in the menu at the bottom of the game screen and click on the tower icon next to your avatar you get your own gb list.
The tower icon is only there if you have at least1 building that is not fully leveled up for the number of levels unlocked.

If you don't have such a building, then there is no way I know of to list your buildings .

You can still scroll through them on the build menu 4 at a time. or the blueprints tab 8 at a time. But it shows all buildings for which you have blueprints for whether built or not.

Thunderdome

Emperor
I think it has been solved with the click the icon next to avatar. It shows a list of GBs built into the player's city (even at level 0). It won't show the GBs a player has in their inventory that isn't built in the city.

XIA*

Marquis
The tower icon is only there if you have at least1 building that is not fully leveled up for the number of levels unlocked.

If you don't have such a building, then there is no way I know of to list your buildings .

You can still scroll through them on the build menu 4 at a time. or the blueprints tab 8 at a time. But it shows all buildings for which you have blueprints for whether built or not.
well open one gb and put 1 fp and tadaaaammm

And reload the game.
Yes I know that works, but it would be nice not to have to do that.
I've only been playing for 4 years but, in that time, I don't think I've ever been a position where I wasn't levelling up a GB. I would guess that most players are in the same position. So, spending time programming a separate GB listing for only a few players seems a waste.

Ironrooster

Baronet
I've only been playing for 4 years but, in that time, I don't think I've ever been a position where I wasn't levelling up a GB. I would guess that most players are in the same position. So, spending time programming a separate GB listing for only a few players seems a waste.
Happens to me often. Not a big deal, just would be a little nicety to have it. Probably a minor change.

Status
Not open for further replies.