• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Limitation of 99 FPs in the forge points bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllamHRK

Baronet
Proposal
Increase the limit amount to 999 FPs in the forge points bar.

Reason:
I believe that all the resources of the game must follow the reality of the game, to offer a good experience for everyone. With regard to this limitation of FPs of the bar, at the beginning of the game 8 years ago the reality of the players was collections of 30 or 50 FPs per day and the limitation of the bar was 10 FPs.
Over time, players evolved and so did their collections, to the point that many passed the 3 digit collection and with many collecting more than 100 daily FPs this limitation of the bar was increased from 10 to 99 FPs.
But the fact is that a lot of time has passed, the players have evolved a lot as well as the game itself as a whole and currently about 99% of active players collect more than 100 FPs per day, a good part of which has already passed the 1,000 daily FPs mark collection.
With the addition of the GB Blue Galaxy, most players (if not all) use their bonus to earn more forge points from buildings that produce more FPs. However, with this limitation of 99 FPs of the bar every time it is necessary to collect, empty the bar, collect again and empty the bar again, only then to be able to collect the rest of the production.
It would be much simpler with a bigger limitation of 3 digits in the bar, where you would use the bonus of the galaxy then collect the rest of the production so that all your collection is in the bar at once. So you wouldn't have the problem of having to empty the bar several times, not least because many times we have nowhere for FPs at that exact moment, leaving everyone on the FP bar you have time to do things calmly later.

Details:
The operation is simple, with a major limitation of the 999 FP bar, each and every player can perform their entire collection at once, taking advantage of the GB Galaxy Blue bonus without any problem, getting a unified, fast and FP collection practice.

Visual Aids:
1589840918624.png

Balance:
Regarding possible adjustments, I believe that the only necessary would be to change the value (99) of the constant that determines the limit of the FP bar. Because this change from what I can analyze does not affect anything else within the game, being something quite simple actually.
You may need a small visual change to show 4 digits in the FP bar correctly, just like they did to correctly display 3 digits some time ago. But in addition, I believe that there is no other adjustment to be made, nor do I see any imbalance between players caused by this change since it does not affect the players at all, besides the possibility of collecting your production without having to keep emptying the bar.
In short, I can't see any disadvantage for anyone with this change just benefits everyone.

Abuse Prevention:
There is no form of abuse with this change. The only way would be in relation to the deposits of FPs in GBs, because having more FPs in the bar the player could deposit everything at once with an advantage over others. However, after changing the FP deposit system, this no longer applies, since having the FPs in the inventory every player can deposit any amount they want instantly into one GB. So having a large collection stored in the bar does not imply anything currently in the game.
As stated above, I currently cannot see any negative points regarding this change.

Summary:
Well, to conclude I ask the support of all players so that the developers implement this idea, even if you don't suffer from this problem yet, at some point you will evolve to the point where with a large collection it becomes something exhausting. This is a change that was made some time ago and did not harm anyone, on the contrary it only benefited everyone and now this change is needed again.

PS. Other people have suggested removing this limitation of FPs from the bar, I find it interesting perhaps better than increasing this limitation to 999. However, without a definite limit, yes, it may open doors for abuse and problems, as a player could store for example 1 month of collection with a very large number up to infinite on the bar, which could generate unexpected errors of any kind. So I argue that applying 999 FPs to the bar would be the best way to solve the problem.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.
Current Limit is good enough. If you use the auto-collect you will have more than 100 FP in the Bar.

The Auto-Collect does not work on mobile, which is sad. So I would be happy to see a higher FP Limitation in the bar too. With a Blue Galaxy its just annoying to empty your bar after a while...

And yes, I would be willing to spend 5 dias each day for collecting, but I can't give out them @Inno? ;)

AllamHRK

Baronet
why should people propose to be able to collect more FP when they already have 10 (or 100) from their city when there were 0 (in words zero) buildings that gave FP in 2012 o_O

Totally correct, no one collected more than 100 FPs at that time, how could anyone suggest such a proposal since 2012?

so there could be a different solution/idea
a time frame (5 minutes) where you can continue collect after you reached the limit of 100+ FP

It is also a great idea, it would also solve the problem.

AllamHRK

Baronet
The Auto-Collect does not work on mobile, which is sad. So I would be happy to see a higher FP Limitation in the bar too. With a Blue Galaxy its just annoying to empty your bar after a while...

EXACTLY! Finally, someone understood the problem addressed here ...

To use the GB Galaxy Blue bonus with this limitation you have to collect in 3 or 4 parts, collect the buildings with the galaxy bonus, empty the bar, collect the buildings with the galaxy bonus, empty the bar, collect again with the blue galaxies bonus and empty the bar again .... only then can you use the automatic collection of 5 diamonds to collect the rest of the production. That is the problem here.

Thank you for reading and understanding what the proposal is about @Aambroo the Lord! Congratulations!

Gindi4711

Steward
I dont think that increasing the limit would be the right choice because this gives lower players a way to cheaply transform FP production to inventory.

I think a timer based limit would make more sense. Every time you get above 10 FP a timer of 1 hour is started. If the timer runs out you cant collect any more FP. This way hoarding to the bar will not be possible, but you can always collect your daily production.

AllamHRK

Baronet
I dont think that increasing the limit would be the right choice because this gives lower players a way to cheaply transform FP production to inventory.

I think a timer based limit would make more sense. Every time you get above 10 FP a timer of 1 hour is started. If the timer runs out you cant collect any more FP. This way hoarding to the bar will not be possible, but you can always collect your daily production.

I understand, but in this case we are talking about a small player who would spend several days storing his collection in the FP bar without spending them. I just can't find a coherent reason for someone to do this ... leave the FPs for a few hours at the bar or even a day is fine, sometimes we can't find a place to spend. But leave FPs days, weeks or 1 month accumulated on the bar? It just doesn't make any sense to me, sorry.

But the idea of the timer is good too, someone else had already suggested something similar above. Something like, after the bar is filled with more than 100 FPs you have a limit (5 minutes for example) to continue collecting more FPs, after the end of that time the bar would be blocked and the player would have to spend the FPs in order to collect again. This timer is also a good idea.

Sl8yer

Regent
I will draw to see if you can understand what the problem I am addressing .....

View attachment 5347

I'm not just talking about the limitation of the bar ...... I'm talking about the problem of limiting the FPs bar in relation to GB Galaxy Blue ok? Understood?
I'm talking about this meaningless daily cycle, and tiring it collects, empties, collects empties, collects, empties ... to be able to take advantage of the bonus of Galaxia when there is a large collection of FPs. Get it now?

You put your HC and the buildings you want that profit from it on a different timecycle and spend 5 diamonds. Get it now?

Well if they have been proposing this since 2012, it is a sign that it has already had some positive result once, since this limitation has already been changed from 10 to 99 FPs some time ago. And now another change is needed.

Ofcourse. No way can it be a sign that the devs do not want it and only change once they see fit.

Last edited by a moderator:

AllamHRK

Baronet
Make the bar lose 1 FP per hour as long as there is more than 100.

This has nothing to do with the problem addressed and does not solve anything. Another thing, and when the FP bar reached a maximum of 10 FPs would I lose 1 in 1 hour and stay with 9 then would I gain 1 to be full again and thus be in an infinite cycle? It doesn't make any sense, other than not having the slightest connection with the Blue Galaxy collection problem.

AllamHRK

Baronet
You put your HC and the buildings you want that profit from it on a different timecycle and spend 5 diamonds. Get it now?

Firstly, as has been said several times before, the idea here is precisely to solve the problem of blue galaxies and to be able to carry out all of your collection in one go.

Not dividing your collection into several parts and maintaining the problem, since even doing what you said, with the Galaxy at level 100 you have 15 uses of your bonus, with buildings that produce 20, 40 to 100 FPs when duplicated by the galaxy blue, you would still try to collect in several parts and the meaningless cycle of collecting / emptying the bar would continue the same way.

It deals with the problem of not obtaining a unified collection taking advantage of the bonus of GB Galaxy Blue and mainly not wasting unnecessary time to collect every day. If you approach the problem as a whole correctly, fine, make the criticisms you want. Now do not be ignorant in dealing only with a specific part of the problem that suits you.

Remove the potential hoarding problem by reversing the 1 fp per hour increase to a decrease when the bar is higher than 10. That would force spending or losing the fp.

Last edited:

Sl8yer

Regent
Not dividing your collection into several parts and maintaining the problem, since even doing what you said, with the Galaxy at level 100 you have 15 uses of your bonus, with buildings that produce 20, 40 to 100 FPs when duplicated by the galaxy blue, you would still try to collect in several parts and the meaningless cycle of collecting / emptying the bar would continue the same way.

You only need two parts. Collect your BG. Next, spend 5 diamonds to collect those 15 special buildings. No limit on your bar. Do thje same again an hour or later of so for all other buildings in yopur city.

It deals with the problem of not obtaining a unified collection taking advantage of the bonus of GB Galaxy Blue and mainly not wasting unnecessary time to collect every day. If you approach the problem as a whole correctly, fine, make the criticisms you want. Now do not be ignorant in dealing only with a specific part of the problem that suits you.

It does not deal with a problem, it creates a bank the devs do not want. Devs have clearly stated they do not see it as a problem. They want you to spend.

Remove the potential hoarding problem by reversing the 1 fp per hour increase to a decrease when the bar is higher than 10. That would force spending or losing the fp.

Players can collect over 1000 fp's. Do you think that 1 fp would be a problem?

Players can collect over 1000 fp's. Do you think that 1 fp would be a problem?
Scale the size of the fp bar by age and scale the fp increase/decrease based on the bar value. Might be interesting to time the fp so that the first point on an empty bar comes quickly and the last slow. Why over complicate something (collection timing and automation) that should be relatively simple? No one fp is not a problem, but if you sat on it long enough with no collection have it return to the regular max bar value. This should maximize player attention and spending.

Given time, i could write an algorithm to reduce 1000 fp to 10 in a given time period. Let the rich spend their fp or lose it. Let the poor get a little more waiting on that bar in a city with zero fp collection.

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with the problem addressed and does not solve anything. Another thing, and when the FP bar reached a maximum of 10 FPs would I lose 1 in 1 hour and stay with 9 then would I gain 1 to be full again and thus be in an infinite cycle? It doesn't make any sense, other than not having the slightest connection with the Blue Galaxy collection problem.
It stays at 10 if 10 is max. When at 11, take one away after an hour or whatever. Let people collect everything at once whether automatic or not without worry about maxing out. Make them spend it or watch it wither away. I support raising the cap or removing it altogether, why allow 1000 fp generation if you can't collect it all at once?

Last edited:

Kenric

Farmer
So, as I see it, the Blue Galaxy is deliberately a fiddly building, like the Chateau Frontenac. They are both awesome, if you're set up for them, and both require some extra clicking to make them go. The Chateau could easily be made much more profitable and easier to use if you didn't have to go "abort, abort" through all the quests, but that's part of the trade-off. The Blue Galaxy has this fiddly collection order issue, and yes, the bar tops out and I have to stop, which means next time everything will be a bit later, etc... but that's part of the cost of the building, just as clicking through quests is the way to maximize the CF. This game is full of inconveniences (60 5-minute quest dailies, for instance) that reward players for being willing to deal with them, and this one is no different. This one, at least, has basically no effect on players when they just start playing.

AllamHRK

Baronet
Scale the size of the fp bar by age and scale the fp increase/decrease based on the bar value. Might be interesting to time the fp so that the first point on an empty bar comes quickly and the last slow. Why over complicate something (collection timing and automation) that should be relatively simple? No one fp is not a problem, but if you sat on it long enough with no collection have it return to the regular max bar value. This should maximize player attention and spending.

Given time, i could write an algorithm to reduce 1000 fp to 10 in a given time period. Let the rich spend their fp or lose it. Let the poor get a little more waiting on that bar in a city with zero fp collection.
We found Robin Hood from FoE lol

I support the idea !!! If a person who has been dedicating himself to the game for 8 years to evolve his city and reach the house of 1,000 FPs of daily collection must lose all his collection !!! Better yet, this collection should be donated to a novice player that started yesterday in the game !! I support this idea, a big player who has dedicated himself for years has to be screwed as much as possible !!! Small players deserve everything just because they are beginners. I support! ! ! kkkk

AllamHRK

Baronet
So, as I see it, the Blue Galaxy is deliberately a fiddly building, like the Chateau Frontenac. They are both awesome, if you're set up for them, and both require some extra clicking to make them go. The Chateau could easily be made much more profitable and easier to use if you didn't have to go "abort, abort" through all the quests, but that's part of the trade-off. The Blue Galaxy has this fiddly collection order issue, and yes, the bar tops out and I have to stop, which means next time everything will be a bit later, etc... but that's part of the cost of the building, just as clicking through quests is the way to maximize the CF. This game is full of inconveniences (60 5-minute quest dailies, for instance) that reward players for being willing to deal with them, and this one is no different. This one, at least, has basically no effect on players when they just start playing.
I understand your point of view, there are really some small sacrifices that we have to make to take advantage of the bonuses of some GBs. On the other hand, it does not change the fact that it is unnecessary and tiring, and that it can be improved because it does not affect the gameplay, does not harm players, nor does it give any advantage to anyone, much less harm the company and the game itself. . I believe that the game and its resources should evolve to provide a good experience for everyone.

AllamHRK

Baronet
You only need two parts. Collect your BG. Next, spend 5 diamonds to collect those 15 special buildings. No limit on your bar. Do thje same again an hour or later of so for all other buildings in yopur city.

Nothing wrong with the arguments. You are just blind to them.

Am I blind? Really?

I've been saying for 3 days that the problem is precisely dividing the collection into parts and wasting time on it .... and what do you suggest?

"Collect 2 times or more, divide your collection"

And you say that I am blind?
Please, right, if it is to talk nonsense to appear, at least read what is being said in the topic to make a minimum of sense at least.

Sl8yer

Regent

Scale by age. Ever heard of campers?

Return to the regular max bar value and lose fp's. Great if there is a power or conection problem on your end. Support will love this.

Nobody is stopping you. Go write it.

AllamHRK

Baronet
It does not deal with a problem, it creates a bank the devs do not want. Devs have clearly stated they do not see it as a problem. They want you to spend.

God, can't I understand where you got this idea that people would leave FPs standing at the bar for more than 1 day?

Please, please explain to me, give me a single logical reason that makes sense. What profit would a person make by letting hundreds of FPs stand still for 1 week or more?

Sl8yer

Regent
Am I blind? Really?

I've been saying for 3 days that the problem is precisely dividing the collection into parts and wasting time on it .... and what do you suggest?

"Collect 2 times or more, divide your collection"

And you say that I am blind?
Please, right, if it is to talk nonsense to appear, at least read what is being said in the topic to make a minimum of sense at least.

Yes you are blind. You want your brilliant idea in the game and are not willing to accept any alternatives. It has to be your way and nothing else.

God, can't I understand where you got this idea that people would leave FPs standing at the bar for more than 1 day?

It does not matterr how long. Devs do not want it. Do you happen to be familliar with those 5 fp packs you can win with RQ's? In later agesm it becomes 10 fp, but right to your bar.

Please, please explain to me, give me a single logical reason that makes sense. What profit would a person make by letting hundreds of FPs stand still for 1 week or more?

You just do not get it do you? It does not have to be a week. It can be minutes. If I can load my bar with 1000 fp's and leave it there, all I need to do is wait for an opportunity to donate it in a GB, make a big profit as a Result of my Arc, and bank all those fp's in my inventory when that GB levels. It is as easy as that. Can do it now as well, but not nearly that easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.