• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Limitation of 99 FPs in the forge points bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllamHRK

Baronet
Proposal
Increase the limit amount to 999 FPs in the forge points bar.

Reason:
I believe that all the resources of the game must follow the reality of the game, to offer a good experience for everyone. With regard to this limitation of FPs of the bar, at the beginning of the game 8 years ago the reality of the players was collections of 30 or 50 FPs per day and the limitation of the bar was 10 FPs.
Over time, players evolved and so did their collections, to the point that many passed the 3 digit collection and with many collecting more than 100 daily FPs this limitation of the bar was increased from 10 to 99 FPs.
But the fact is that a lot of time has passed, the players have evolved a lot as well as the game itself as a whole and currently about 99% of active players collect more than 100 FPs per day, a good part of which has already passed the 1,000 daily FPs mark collection.
With the addition of the GB Blue Galaxy, most players (if not all) use their bonus to earn more forge points from buildings that produce more FPs. However, with this limitation of 99 FPs of the bar every time it is necessary to collect, empty the bar, collect again and empty the bar again, only then to be able to collect the rest of the production.
It would be much simpler with a bigger limitation of 3 digits in the bar, where you would use the bonus of the galaxy then collect the rest of the production so that all your collection is in the bar at once. So you wouldn't have the problem of having to empty the bar several times, not least because many times we have nowhere for FPs at that exact moment, leaving everyone on the FP bar you have time to do things calmly later.

Details:
The operation is simple, with a major limitation of the 999 FP bar, each and every player can perform their entire collection at once, taking advantage of the GB Galaxy Blue bonus without any problem, getting a unified, fast and FP collection practice.

Visual Aids:
1589840918624.png

Balance:
Regarding possible adjustments, I believe that the only necessary would be to change the value (99) of the constant that determines the limit of the FP bar. Because this change from what I can analyze does not affect anything else within the game, being something quite simple actually.
You may need a small visual change to show 4 digits in the FP bar correctly, just like they did to correctly display 3 digits some time ago. But in addition, I believe that there is no other adjustment to be made, nor do I see any imbalance between players caused by this change since it does not affect the players at all, besides the possibility of collecting your production without having to keep emptying the bar.
In short, I can't see any disadvantage for anyone with this change just benefits everyone.

Abuse Prevention:
There is no form of abuse with this change. The only way would be in relation to the deposits of FPs in GBs, because having more FPs in the bar the player could deposit everything at once with an advantage over others. However, after changing the FP deposit system, this no longer applies, since having the FPs in the inventory every player can deposit any amount they want instantly into one GB. So having a large collection stored in the bar does not imply anything currently in the game.
As stated above, I currently cannot see any negative points regarding this change.

Summary:
Well, to conclude I ask the support of all players so that the developers implement this idea, even if you don't suffer from this problem yet, at some point you will evolve to the point where with a large collection it becomes something exhausting. This is a change that was made some time ago and did not harm anyone, on the contrary it only benefited everyone and now this change is needed again.

PS. Other people have suggested removing this limitation of FPs from the bar, I find it interesting perhaps better than increasing this limitation to 999. However, without a definite limit, yes, it may open doors for abuse and problems, as a player could store for example 1 month of collection with a very large number up to infinite on the bar, which could generate unexpected errors of any kind. So I argue that applying 999 FPs to the bar would be the best way to solve the problem.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

AllamHRK

Baronet
Você simplesmente não entende, não é? Não precisa ser uma semana. Pode demorar alguns minutos. Se eu puder carregar minha barra com 1000 fp e deixá-la lá, tudo o que preciso fazer é esperar uma oportunidade de doá-la em um GB, obter um grande lucro como resultado do meu arco e depositar todos esses fp em meu inventário quando esse nível GB. É tão fácil quanto isso. Pode fazê-lo agora também, mas não tão fácil assim.
First, as you said before ... it is already possible to keep more than 1,000 FPs on the bar and make these investments as they are today. So, would this change in the limit change anything about it? I don't think so, everything would remain the same in this regard.

Second, in this case we are talking about big players who collect more than 1,000 FPs a day. Do you really think that a player of this level will not easily have 50 or 100 thousand FPs in his inventory to invest in GBs at will for profit? Are you really saying that a player of this level depends on 1 collection stores in the bar to make a profit in GBs?

Is that your argument here?

AllamHRK

Baronet
At no time did I claim that I had this idea or anything like that. I just introduced her to the forum in order to perhaps improve the game for everyone who suffers from this problem ...

And of course I want to see this change in the game, otherwise I wouldn't be spending my time here on this forum. However, contrary to what you're talking about, it doesn't have to be the idea presented by me here, it can be any other idea that solves the problem. Just like the timer idea presented by other people above, I thought it was a great idea because it solves the problem and this is not an idea that I came up with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Freya

Farmer
Proposal
Increase the limit amount to 999 FPs in the forge points bar.

Reason:
I believe that all the resources of the game must follow the reality of the game, to offer a good experience for everyone. With regard to this limitation of FPs of the bar, at the beginning of the game 8 years ago the reality of the players was collections of 30 or 50 FPs per day and the limitation of the bar was 10 FPs.
Over time, players evolved and so did their collections, to the point that many passed the 3 digit collection and with many collecting more than 100 daily FPs this limitation of the bar was increased from 10 to 99 FPs.
But the fact is that a lot of time has passed, the players have evolved a lot as well as the game itself as a whole and currently about 99% of active players collect more than 100 FPs per day, a good part of which has already passed the 1,000 daily FPs mark collection.
With the addition of the GB Blue Galaxy, most players (if not all) use their bonus to earn more forge points from buildings that produce more FPs. However, with this limitation of 99 FPs of the bar every time it is necessary to collect, empty the bar, collect again and empty the bar again, only then to be able to collect the rest of the production.
It would be much simpler with a bigger limitation of 3 digits in the bar, where you would use the bonus of the galaxy then collect the rest of the production so that all your collection is in the bar at once. So you wouldn't have the problem of having to empty the bar several times, not least because many times we have nowhere for FPs at that exact moment, leaving everyone on the FP bar you have time to do things calmly later.

Details:
The operation is simple, with a major limitation of the 999 FP bar, each and every player can perform their entire collection at once, taking advantage of the GB Galaxy Blue bonus without any problem, getting a unified, fast and FP collection practice.

Visual Aids:
View attachment 5344

Balance:
Regarding possible adjustments, I believe that the only necessary would be to change the value (99) of the constant that determines the limit of the FP bar. Because this change from what I can analyze does not affect anything else within the game, being something quite simple actually.
You may need a small visual change to show 4 digits in the FP bar correctly, just like they did to correctly display 3 digits some time ago. But in addition, I believe that there is no other adjustment to be made, nor do I see any imbalance between players caused by this change since it does not affect the players at all, besides the possibility of collecting your production without having to keep emptying the bar.
In short, I can't see any disadvantage for anyone with this change just benefits everyone.

Abuse Prevention:
There is no form of abuse with this change. The only way would be in relation to the deposits of FPs in GBs, because having more FPs in the bar the player could deposit everything at once with an advantage over others. However, after changing the FP deposit system, this no longer applies, since having the FPs in the inventory every player can deposit any amount they want instantly into one GB. So having a large collection stored in the bar does not imply anything currently in the game.
As stated above, I currently cannot see any negative points regarding this change.

Summary:
Well, to conclude I ask the support of all players so that the developers implement this idea, even if you don't suffer from this problem yet, at some point you will evolve to the point where with a large collection it becomes something exhausting. This is a change that was made some time ago and did not harm anyone, on the contrary it only benefited everyone and now this change is needed again.

PS. Other people have suggested removing this limitation of FPs from the bar, I find it interesting perhaps better than increasing this limitation to 999. However, without a definite limit, yes, it may open doors for abuse and problems, as a player could store for example 1 month of collection with a very large number up to infinite on the bar, which could generate unexpected errors of any kind. So I argue that applying 999 FPs to the bar would be the best way to solve the problem.

I totally agree.

We found Robin Hood from FoE lol

I support the idea !!! If a person who has been dedicating himself to the game for 8 years to evolve his city and reach the house of 1,000 FPs of daily collection must lose all his collection !!! Better yet, this collection should be donated to a novice player that started yesterday in the game !! I support this idea, a big player who has dedicated himself for years has to be screwed as much as possible !!! Small players deserve everything just because they are beginners. I support! ! ! kkkk
I do think it's silly that a player can't pick up everything his city generates in a single collection. Not sure of any better way however to handle potential farming or hoarding of fp, if that is really a problem. And your idea is awesome, send that fp to us smaller newbies, when we get 8 years in we can change it back!

AllamHRK

Baronet
I do think it's silly that a player can't pick up everything his city generates in a single collection. Not sure of any better way however to handle potential farming or hoarding of fp, if that is really a problem. And your idea is awesome, send that fp to us smaller newbies, when we get 8 years in we can change it back!
At least we agree on one thing, it doesn't make sense not to be able to collect everything your city produces in one go.

But I do not understand why this would be a problem for beginning players, collecting and leaving their FPs in the bar stored does not offer any advantage to the player, the benefit is precisely in spending the FPs either in GBs or surveys. Perhaps the only advantage would be that a novice player would be able to store his collection for a few days until he gathers enough money to secure a position in some large GB to get plants. But that still from my point of view would be something that would benefit small players and not harm, since currently a player with a small collection has no chance of getting plants in GBs of high levels because he has to deposit little by little every day , and in that time the GB has already turned and he lost the invested FPs. Soon this change would help small players too, at least in my opinion. lol

But to solve this problem is simple, just add the timer idea suggested previously with a limit of 5 minutes of free collection, then the bar is blocked as long as there are more than 100 FPs in it and the player can only collect more FPs with releasing the bar .

In this way, I believe it is good for everyone, large players can collect all of their collection in excess of 1,000 FPs taking advantage of the GB Blue Galaxy bonus and small players are limited with their small collections in the same way they are today.

Problem solved for everyone! :)

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Do you mean from the Development Team if an idea is forwarded? In which case no, we forward an idea for review but we don't provide receive any further feedback, aside from if we see it implemented in the game.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Allow me to put forth my dos centavos to this, ladies and gents:

Five Diamonds?

Loved the 5 diamond cost on collecting. It's a godsend. However, there will be times where the FP generated buildings (some) won't collect beyond 130 total points on the bar. It's a pain in the butt to empty the bar so I can collect and keep my buildings going all at once when they are done.

999 Forge Points?

As with the previous, I would want to see this happen as I do have majority of the buildings that give me anywhere a total of 90-150 Forge Points on any collection day (even with said limit to empty out the bar so I can collect the remaining). I see "hoarding" as a reason why it shouldn't be suggested, but I am here to dispel that in the next section.

My Reasons Why?

A. You cannot get no more than 10 "timed" Forge Points (you know, the one it replenishes each hour up to 10 hours on any day). Once the "free" count ends, the bar stops collecting. This means you lose out on each day you do not use your Forge Point bar. For those who have things they can spend those points on, they will do so and then will collect those free 10 Forge Points once the timer starts again.

B. Majority of the players rely on Forge Points that they will put in GBs that give them out. Yes, it was different than in 2012 where the bar was only limited to 10 FP and packs could not be used until said FPs are gone from the bar first. Since then, you can "overflow" the bar by using a large FP packet without worry until you hit the 100 (or 99) FP mark.

C. Many of us are participating in 1.85 and 1.9 threads within the server when it comes to securing a spot for the blue prints desired. Most do not have packs to begin with that they have to wait and save before even joining a thread of their GB BP desire. Having a limit will discourage those from participating as they do not have enough FPs.

D. I don't know about others, but I am in some "limited" threads; and by limited, I do mean there is only 1 100 FP exchange thread and 1 50 FP exchange along with others. I concentrate my fancy into both of those, then others when I have "free" (and collected) points to give out. It's going to be hard since hardly there are those who would put forth their GBs to bump off mine if they don't have enough to pay. And yes, I had some of mine sit in wait until someone comes, pays, and put theirs to be put points onto. So, yes, this is a definite YES from me for this reason.

E. I do not have a Blue Galaxy but I can feel people's pain as I have enough buildings (GBs, Prized Events, and Wishing Wells that give FPs when done on chance).

All in all, I don't think people need to be penalized for saving their points if they could not be converted to FP packages to be stored in inventory. Just remember, the points do not go up "automatically" after the bar fills up at 10 (10 hours) and buying them will not go beyond the bar, either. These are the two fail safes to keep the gaming fair for the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.