• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Limitation of 99 FPs in the forge points bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllamHRK

Baronet
Proposal
Increase the limit amount to 999 FPs in the forge points bar.

Reason:
I believe that all the resources of the game must follow the reality of the game, to offer a good experience for everyone. With regard to this limitation of FPs of the bar, at the beginning of the game 8 years ago the reality of the players was collections of 30 or 50 FPs per day and the limitation of the bar was 10 FPs.
Over time, players evolved and so did their collections, to the point that many passed the 3 digit collection and with many collecting more than 100 daily FPs this limitation of the bar was increased from 10 to 99 FPs.
But the fact is that a lot of time has passed, the players have evolved a lot as well as the game itself as a whole and currently about 99% of active players collect more than 100 FPs per day, a good part of which has already passed the 1,000 daily FPs mark collection.
With the addition of the GB Blue Galaxy, most players (if not all) use their bonus to earn more forge points from buildings that produce more FPs. However, with this limitation of 99 FPs of the bar every time it is necessary to collect, empty the bar, collect again and empty the bar again, only then to be able to collect the rest of the production.
It would be much simpler with a bigger limitation of 3 digits in the bar, where you would use the bonus of the galaxy then collect the rest of the production so that all your collection is in the bar at once. So you wouldn't have the problem of having to empty the bar several times, not least because many times we have nowhere for FPs at that exact moment, leaving everyone on the FP bar you have time to do things calmly later.

Details:
The operation is simple, with a major limitation of the 999 FP bar, each and every player can perform their entire collection at once, taking advantage of the GB Galaxy Blue bonus without any problem, getting a unified, fast and FP collection practice.

Visual Aids:
1589840918624.png

Balance:
Regarding possible adjustments, I believe that the only necessary would be to change the value (99) of the constant that determines the limit of the FP bar. Because this change from what I can analyze does not affect anything else within the game, being something quite simple actually.
You may need a small visual change to show 4 digits in the FP bar correctly, just like they did to correctly display 3 digits some time ago. But in addition, I believe that there is no other adjustment to be made, nor do I see any imbalance between players caused by this change since it does not affect the players at all, besides the possibility of collecting your production without having to keep emptying the bar.
In short, I can't see any disadvantage for anyone with this change just benefits everyone.

Abuse Prevention:
There is no form of abuse with this change. The only way would be in relation to the deposits of FPs in GBs, because having more FPs in the bar the player could deposit everything at once with an advantage over others. However, after changing the FP deposit system, this no longer applies, since having the FPs in the inventory every player can deposit any amount they want instantly into one GB. So having a large collection stored in the bar does not imply anything currently in the game.
As stated above, I currently cannot see any negative points regarding this change.

Summary:
Well, to conclude I ask the support of all players so that the developers implement this idea, even if you don't suffer from this problem yet, at some point you will evolve to the point where with a large collection it becomes something exhausting. This is a change that was made some time ago and did not harm anyone, on the contrary it only benefited everyone and now this change is needed again.

PS. Other people have suggested removing this limitation of FPs from the bar, I find it interesting perhaps better than increasing this limitation to 999. However, without a definite limit, yes, it may open doors for abuse and problems, as a player could store for example 1 month of collection with a very large number up to infinite on the bar, which could generate unexpected errors of any kind. So I argue that applying 999 FPs to the bar would be the best way to solve the problem.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
As you said yourself - other people already suggested the removal or increase of the limit (many different versions)

The limit has a simple reason - Inno wants the player to spend the FP and not to hoard them.

Besides, there apparently are people collecting more than 1000 FP per collection already.

If anything would make kind of sense, then that the limit could vary through the ages - as an additional incentive to age up maybe.

AllamHRK

Baronet
As you said yourself - other people already suggested the removal or increase of the limit (many different versions)

The limit has a simple reason - Inno wants the player to spend the FP and not to hoard them.

Besides, there apparently are people collecting more than 1000 FP per collection already.

If anything would make kind of sense, then that the limit could vary through the ages - as an additional incentive to age up maybe.

You didn't understand, friend, in any situation the players will spend the FPs of the collection, it doesn't even make sense to leave PFs standing on the bar.

The question here is in relation to large collections and the GB Blue Galaxy. It's about this problem of collecting, emptying the bar, collecting again and emptying the bar again so that you can collect the rest of the production.

But in the end, obviously we're all going to spend the FPs on the bar anyway, that doesn't change at all.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
You didn't understand, friend, in any situation the players will spend the FPs of the collection, it doesn't even make sense to leave PFs standing on the bar.

The question here is in relation to large collections and the GB Blue Galaxy. It's about this problem of collecting, emptying the bar, collecting again and emptying the bar again so that you can collect the rest of the production.

But in the end, obviously we're all going to spend the FPs on the bar anyway, that doesn't change at all.
You did not read correctly then...

I understand your problem quite well. But the change you propose just doesn't seem like the proper solution for it (besides it not being original at all).

And yes, the player will spend the FP eventually - but until that happens that is called hoarding. Some players will spend the FP immediately - but having the ability to keep lots of FP in the bar allows for the player to wait with spending them until an investment turns up in the 1.9 thread for example instead of spending them in the own GB or in research.

AllamHRK

Baronet
You did not read correctly then...

I understand your problem quite well. But the change you propose just doesn't seem like the proper solution for it (besides it not being original at all).

And yes, the player will spend the FP eventually - but until that happens that is called hoarding. Some players will spend the FP immediately - but having the ability to keep lots of FP in the bar allows for the player to wait with spending them until an investment turns up in the 1.9 thread for example instead of spending them in the own GB or in research.

Okay, but explain to me how it affects other players? How does this harm other players? Each one has his collection of FPs and each one spends them in the way they see fit, if you want to play bonuses in GBs or in research this concerns each one and under no circumstances does this harm another person.

If you are referring to making profits in GBs from other players, please, right, man, do you think that a player who collects more than 1,000 FPs per day will depend on collecting to profit in other GBs? Do you really think that players at this level do not easily have 30, 40 or 50 thousand FPs in their inventory to invest in as many GBs as they want?

What you're arguing for is that players with high FP collections have to go through this pointless process of collecting, emptying, collecting, emptying, collecting and emptying the FP bar every day, it doesn't make any sense.

Queen Amaria

Steward
I think this change should at least be introduced in the App Version because there is no diamond button for harvest there. This is an immense disadvantage because you can quickly reach several hundred FPs per harvest. The buildings are getting better and better.

You have no chance via the app to harvest quickly. Good for plunderer, bad for players who want to collect briefly by phone while working.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Okay, but explain to me how it affects other players? How does this harm other players? Each one has his collection of FPs and each one spends them in the way they see fit, if you want to play bonuses in GBs or in research this concerns each one and under no circumstances does this harm another person.

If you are referring to making profits in GBs from other players, please, right, man, do you think that a player who collects more than 1,000 FPs per day will depend on collecting to profit in other GBs? Do you really think that players at this level do not easily have 30, 40 or 50 thousand FPs in their inventory to invest in as many GBs as they want?

What you're arguing for is that players with high FP collections have to go through this pointless process of collecting, emptying, collecting, emptying, collecting and emptying the FP bar every day, it doesn't make any sense.
Again... please read correctly...

I never said I like it how it is - I only said, that Inno has their reasons for it. The wish to remove this limit was pointed out by other players for years now. And in most threads this was proposed in, the reason I stated above was the dominant one given...

Umbrathor

Baronet
The idea may not be new, but the fp-harvest continues to progress, so it is worth re-evaluating.

The cap is a major nuisance, and I don't like a game designer deciding how I play the game. Such as telling me for dailies that I need to conquer sectors or solve GE encounters by negotiating (please let me decide whether I fight or negotiate.) So let me decide whether I hoard fp's for a bit, forgoing the 1fp per hour. Let's not forget that 1fp is peanuts nowadays. I can easily afford to miss out on the hourly fp's to spend my harvested fp's more judiciously.

I greatly support the idea of expanding the max. fp's beyond 100.

AllamHRK

Baronet
Again... please read correctly...

I never said I like it how it is - I only said, that Inno has their reasons for it. The wish to remove this limit was pointed out by other players for years now. And in most threads this was proposed in, the reason I stated above was the dominant one given...

And how long do you think people would leave FPs standing at the bar for 1 month, 1 year? Just as it is today in a few hours at most until you find the best way to spend FPs without stress.

AllamHRK

Baronet
Simple solution. Collect using 5 diamonds.

Since the proposal stops the use of diamonds it has no chance in hell.

In my view it does not affect the expenditure of the 5 diamonds to collect automatically. Since, currently as it is, those who collect few FPs do not use automatic diamond collection and those who collect many FPs use automatic collection because they have many buildings and spend a lot of time collecting manually.

After the move ... those who have a small collection will continue with a small collection without spending on automatic collection and those who have a large collection will continue to use automatic collection because they will continue to have many buildings. Do you think that a big player with more than 100 collectible buildings in the city, used for years to collect instantly with automatic collection, will abandon this and go back to spending a huge amount of time clicking building by building manually every day? All that for, save 5 miserable diamonds? In my opinion I don't think so ...

Sl8yer

Regent
I support that idea that using 5 diamonds will ignore the bar if that has already 100 FP

It isn't an idea. It is a current function.

That option isn't on the app so in reality there's hardly any diamond use via this feature.

In reality, you do not know.

In my view it does not affect the expenditure of the 5 diamonds to collect automatically. Since, currently as it is, those who collect few FPs do not use automatic diamond collection

Those that collect few fp's do not need a bar that goes over 100.

and those who collect many FPs use automatic collection because they have many buildings and spend a lot of time collecting manually.

So they do not need it either.

After the move ... those who have a small collection will continue with a small collection without spending on automatic collection and those who have a large collection will continue to use automatic collection because they will continue to have many buildings.

Again, which means neither needs it.

Do you think that a big player with more than 100 collectible buildings in the city, used for years to collect instantly with automatic collection, will abandon this and go back to spending a huge amount of time clicking building by building manually every day? All that for, save 5 miserable diamonds? In my opinion I don't think so ...

Do you think that an idea, that has been proposed since the start of the game in 2012 over and over again, now has a real chance cause it is you proposing it?

AllamHRK

Baronet
Those that collect few fp's do not need a bar that goes over 100.

So they do not need it either.

Again, which means neither needs it.

I will draw to see if you can understand what the problem I am addressing .....

1589907375813.png

I'm not just talking about the limitation of the bar ...... I'm talking about the problem of limiting the FPs bar in relation to GB Galaxy Blue ok? Understood?
I'm talking about this meaningless daily cycle, and tiring it collects, empties, collects empties, collects, empties ... to be able to take advantage of the bonus of Galaxia when there is a large collection of FPs. Get it now?

Do you think that an idea, that has been proposed since the start of the game in 2012 over and over again, now has a real chance cause it is you proposing it?

Well if they have been proposing this since 2012, it is a sign that it has already had some positive result once, since this limitation has already been changed from 10 to 99 FPs some time ago. And now another change is needed.

It is not because I am "I" that I am suggesting something that will be implemented, I am no better than anyone here ... I am just reporting a problem and suggesting a solution in order to improve the game for everyone, not just for me, since I I am the only one in the world who has this problem. If everyone took an initiative instead of talking against those who do something, maybe things would be different today.

Last edited by a moderator:

6zeva9

Baronet
Current Limit is good enough. If you use the auto-collect you will have more than 100 FP in the Bar.

What I would say is that when Events occur the most common early Quest is to Buy 5 FP,

I normally have to spend FP before I can complete this Quest. Imagine how you would feel to have to spend 995 FP and then have only 10 available moments later, Only to be asked to Spend FP in the next Quest.

AllamHRK

Baronet
Current Limit is good enough. If you use the auto-collect you will have more than 100 FP in the Bar.
It seems that people do not understand no matter how many times they explain ... it is not about having too many FPs on the bar or just the limit of 99 FPs.

The problem addressed is related to the use of the GB Galaxy Blue bonus in several times wasting time, due to this limit of 99 FPs of the bar.

For small players who do not collect a lot of FPs and especially not that there is the GB Galaxy Blue in the city, this limit of FPs in the bar is certainly not a problem. But there are not only small players in the right game, there are big players too and I believe that the problems on both sides must be addressed.

What I would say is that when Events occur the most common early Quest is to Buy 5 FP,

I normally have to spend FP before I can complete this Quest. Imagine how you would feel to have to spend 995 FP and then have only 10 available moments later, Only to be asked to Spend FP in the next Quest.

This has nothing to do with the problem addressed in this topic, with or without this change the mechanics of the event's missions will remain the same. The FP buying missions continued to come after the FP spending missions as usual. And as far as this goes from the strategy of each one, researching the missions of an event and preparing your city for such, doing things in the best possible way, for example leaving to collect all the production after doing a mission to purchase FPs.

CrashBoom

Legend
so there could be a different solution/idea
a time frame (5 minutes) where you can continue collect after you reached the limit of 100+ FP

why should people propose to be able to collect more FP when they already have 10 (or 100) from their city when there were 0 (in words zero) buildings that gave FP in 2012 o_O

It isn't an idea. It is a current function.
it is an idea to improve the current function
using 5 diamonds will ignore the bar if that has already 100 FP
because as you sure know: the current premium collect DOESN'T collect any FP if you already have 100+

Status
Not open for further replies.