• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Librarian Reward of Halloween Event

conqueror9

Regent
If Inno has no intention to allow player to get it
please do not put it there to mislead player

I have done book1 6 times, book2 5 times , book3 5 times , book4 4 times , book5 4 times , book6 6 times, book7 missing, book8(golden book) 1 time

30 times non-gold book quest
there is no sign of book7....
I spend 3 times diamond to buy more candlies to continue

it is unfair to player

I will like to suggest Inno to remove it when it is launch in game world

conqueror9

Regent
I do not object those book-quest
I only object Librarian Reward
it make you feel u can have it
but we are 5 days from end of event
and
there is not many candlies we can earn from daily quest to find "missing book"

I already purchase candies 3 times with diamond
I consider it is very deep into library from "status of player who do not spend diamond"

for player who do not spend diamond, it is just a never-happen (obtain-able) Librarian reward
for player who does spend diamond, who may need to spend "tons of diamond" , and may or may not find the required book

do not say I miss any as
I do not miss any web while i approach, no shaded web leave behind, that is why i use diamond

The Lady Ann

Baronet
I never spend diamonds and I am just 1 book short of getting the reward for a second time you don't need to clear every cobweb

ignore the pumpkins just get the vials and the books and don't get too many duplicates

Fenix

Viceroy
I have not used diamonds, but got a full set of books. And the new feature will improve the lack of luck, you will get candies with the book missions (more candies, more portions, more pumpkins and more books can be attained).

DeletedUser9733

I never spend diamonds and I am just 1 book short of getting the reward for a second time you don't need to clear every cobweb

ignore the pumpkins just get the vials and the books and don't get too many duplicates

I think that a lot of our guild including me are one book short, but that is random for you.

DeletedUser10047

I'm still two books short. Fortunately, the Librarian reward is optional to getting a fully leveled Abandoned Asylum without spending diamonds.

conqueror9

Regent
If it go to Live world
may be Inno should assign a set of book ( whole 8 books ) in any ..position are fixed, book are fixed ( but not random any book out )
other book is a random book depends on player's luck
in that way, all player can have librarian reward once
whether they can get another set, it is their luck

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
If Inno has no intention to allow player to get it
please do not put it there to mislead player
it make you feel u can have it

Although it is not guaranteed, everyone can have it. You just need luck and/or spend lots of diamonds... it is similar to the gold league rewards of other events - with the difference that also the lucky player and not only the big spender can get it.

I estimate the chances to not get the full set with the free currency to be more than 50%. You do not need the librarian reward to get the Asylum to Level 9, it will just make getting a second asylums a bit cheaper and you might get one or two daily specials more. Also the avatar is only a nice extra but no necessity.