• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Level 2 GBs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willy.

Farmer
Reason
Due to the age of the game and the addition of new ages, GBs, event bldgs, etc., late-game cities are running out of real estate. Inno has introduced rogue and wishing well shrink kits to free up space. They need to continue this trend.
Details
Since only end-game players need to worry about exhausting available real estate, GB shrink kits could only be used after a GB reaches level 100. The GB's could still look the same but be a little smaller. For example: The 7x5 Arc could be reduced to 6x5. Fragments of the GB shrink kit could be given as rewards as are other shrink kits.
Balance
I don't see a negative impact to the current game play. The positive impact is that senior players will recoup some real estate that they can use for new event bldgs or new GBs. It will give advanced players another incentive to keep playing. I am assuming that Inno wants late-game players to keep playing.
Abuse Prevention
Having a level 100 GB restriction will prevent younger players from accessing too much real estate for their age. And if an intermediate player is able to get their Arc to level 100, they deserve to get the 5 extra spaces.
Summary
End-game players may have exhausted all available real estate and have been forced to sell buildings to make room for new event buildings, GBs, etc. New worlds will open; new buildings will be created. The easiest way to free up real estate is to shrink bldgs. Getting a GB to level 100 should be momentous. Adding GB shrink kits makes sense.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
The closest previous suggestion was to create a multi-storied Mall building to store smaller buildings. My suggestion is much more reasonable.
Inno should create shrink kits for GBs; similar to rogue and wishing well shrink kits.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

AGranolaBar

Squire
Part of the strategy of the game is to decide between different buildings.
I'd be happy with the possibility to have a more friendly city shape. Like a rectangle. It was alright before we had GBG prizes but now with both Roads to Victory and Iridescent Gardens (Winter Train also) space it's becoming more displeasing esthetically.

This is almost a good idea. How about an option to elevate your GB. Once you get to SAV or SAM you could earn tokens that would allow you to elevate your GB and then use the real estate beneath it for other buildings. Similar to the FI but without the tether.

Status
Not open for further replies.