• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Less pop-ups

Firehunt

Farmer
When I was collecting today I noticed that the Stormspires no longer give pop ups and the only pop ups are for units and Frags. I would like to say thank you to Inno for this QoL improvement.

Emberguard

Emperor
When I was collecting today I noticed that the Stormspires no longer give pop ups and the only pop ups are for units and Frags. I would like to say thank you to Inno for this QoL improvement.

Yeah. Looks like it only applies to the Forge Points

I guess this must be a result of the update regarding Forgotten Temple working on Aegeon Resort

@Juber if you guys can do the same thing for all of it, not just Forge Points, that'd be most appreciated.

shad2389

Viceroy
Yeah. Looks like it only applies to the Forge Points

I guess this must be a result of the update regarding Forgotten Temple working on Aegeon Resort

@Juber if you guys can do the same thing for all of it, not just Forge Points, that'd be most appreciated.
yes those pop-ups are anoying

WTF, no!

You can check the rogue count before and after collection if you want to make sure the building works.
It's not knowing that the building works. It's knowing what the building does BEFORE I aquire it or before I build it.

I have no problem with traz not showing what it produces. But on other we get the informatin. EXCEPT the Raccoon! Which now even reached live.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
It's not knowing that the building works. It's knowing what the building does BEFORE I aquire it or before I build it.

I have no problem with traz not showing what it produces. But on other we get the informatin. EXCEPT the Raccoon! Which now even reached live.
If there's an option to enable/disable pop-ups you can still choose to get the pop-ups. For example it could be by default enabled.