• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

legal way to pay to trader

DeletedUser10238

I want to buy goods, but I'm in the BA, so I can't put Forge Points to the merchant's Greate Building. I want to build new Great Building, then merchant will put 1 FP to it, I will close GB and so on. Can I do that to pay for goods? Will they block me or the merchant?

Sl8yer

Regent
I want to buy goods, but I'm in the BA, so I can't put Forge Points to the merchant's Greate Building. I want to build new Great Building, then merchant will put 1 FP to it, I will close GB and so on. Can I do that to pay for goods? Will they block me or the merchant?

I have no clue what you are talking about. What merchants Great Building??? A merchant putting fp's in your reat Building????

You now this is the beta? A server to test, not one to learn.

DeletedUser

I have no clue what you are talking about. What merchants Great Building??? A merchant putting fp's in your reat Building????
He can't contribute to other GBs so his idea is:
He builds a GB, the guy who gives him goods will contribute 1 FP to that building. Then he will fill the GB with his own FP. The contributor gains the full reward for only 1 FP as indirect payment for the goods, probably over some more levels.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Can I do that to pay for goods? Will they block me or the merchant?
Yes you can do that - if the goods trader agrees to that.
Who should block you? You just have to make sure you take the building of the street and only connect it whenever you or the trader invest FP...

DeletedUser8859

Finish BA does not take too long. Rush to Iron Age, unlock the required Architecture Tech and set deals of FP x goods.