• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler League progress GBG

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
It seems the league grafics are getting a slight update
guild_battlegrounds_icon_league_copper.png
guild_battlegrounds_icon_league_silver.png
guild_battlegrounds_icon_league_gold.png
guild_battlegrounds_icon_league_platinum.png
guild_battlegrounds_icon_league_diamond.png

also, new trophy grafics were added (Will we get a trophy counter similar to GE?):
guilds_trophy_bronze.png
guilds_trophy_silver.png
guilds_trophy_gold.png
guilds_icon_ranking.png

arrow grafics - maybe for indicating if the guild will go up or down in league on the current ranking? (wishful thinking)
icon_trend_negative.png
icon_trend_positive.png

"Catchup"?
guild_battlegrounds_artwork_catchup.png
guild_battlegrounds_icon_catchup_map.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan 77

Squire
5 is too little...
In a platinum league there are many almost inactive guilds and a few active, which move between platinum and diamond. Whence platinum league consists of almost inactive guilds, what about the rest leagues? Lol...
I think there should also be a stone and wood league. :D
Also the minimum of 40 fights or 20 negotiations from all guild in 11 days is too little to get a reward of guild power to lvl and fragments for Statue of Honor.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
5 is too little...
In a platinum league there are many almost inactive guilds and a few active, which move between platinum and diamond. Whence platinum league consists of almost inactive guilds, what about the rest leagues? Lol...
Also the minimum of 40 fights or 20 negotiations from all guild in 11 days is too little to get a reward of guild power to lvl and fragments for Statue of Honor.
You do realize this will balance out over time, right?

Emberguard

Emperor
5 is too little...
More leagues won’t change who you’re facing. You’re already against whoever is in the closest MMR rating to you regardless of league

DeletedUser10265

You do realize this will balance out over time, right?
You do realize that you can do virtually nothing to get the chest reward? How is it balanced with HoF's, which require space and provide much less?

CrashBoom

Legend
You do realize that you can do virtually nothing to get the chest reward? How is it balanced with HoF's, which require space and provide much less?
do you realize that if you do virtually nothing after a few seasons you will only get copper league chests :rolleyes:

DeletedUser10265

do you realize that if you do virtually nothing after a few seasons you will only get copper league chests :rolleyes:
You do realize that after 3 months there are plenty of 1-man guilds which do virtually nothing and remain in gold league?

edit:
And you do realize that the potential you get even from a copper chest is huge compared to what a single player can get from HoFs in middle ages?

Dan 77

Squire
More leagues won’t change who you’re facing. You’re already against whoever is in the closest MMR rating to you regardless of league
You don't say. :) I know it. But in the platinum league there is no place where to fight... You take over the whole map and guilds don't take your sectors so you can't conquer it back. In my server are a few active guilds to really fight with and when you drop in league from the diamond, where we can fight?
But the more leagues, the bigger stratification and in the platinum league there maybe won't be so many inactive guilds, at least.

coolyfooly

Squire
I say make a 6th league but top 5 spots will have this kind of MMR
1st: 0MMR
2nd: -150MMR
3rd: -175MMR
4th: -200MMR
5th: -225MMR
THis would make the 6th league be very fun, where people will go all out for 1st and be whole new people every time except 1st place guy.

Last edited:

Dan 77

Squire
Ok, if you would increase the maximum MMR to create a new league:
Diamong league works in a similar way already by its small range 901-1000 MMR.
And what will be the name of the league higher than the diamond?

Emberguard

Emperor
That high up it’ll end up potentially going past diamond and taking a platinum guild or two. At worst you may end up making it impossible to ever reach diamond because of all the minus values

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
not sure about the catch up one, but I think most of it is, yes.

I heard of a thing though, that when starting out a season with 0 mmr/LP, that you get 150% of the MMR/LP gain of what you originally should get for your placement. That might be the catch up one...