• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Last Event - Memorial of An-War

WhileatWork

Farmer
I'm not sure if this has gone up anywhere and it was encouraged by the US support team that I should post this on the servers, and I thought maybe it would be read more by people who may actually know him, if it were posted on the beta forums?

While everyone complained there would be no event between summer and Halloween as there had been previously I suppose, it's unfortunate that the one brought to us this time had to come from such unfortunate circumstances.

While I didn't know An-War personally, judging from his portrayed tale in an event made specially for him, I must say I am sad to have not known him.

The celebration event I thought was really a great touch and while I am happy to obviously have gotten what I did out of the event, in-game, it gives more to people in what they take out of the story and the person An-War was.

I guess what I am saying is thank you for this chance to take a trip through An-War's story and learn a bit about someone who had his hand in the virtual world that I spend so much time in.

My condolences, to the FoE team for the loss of your team mate, your friend, and likely family as they tend to become.

Thanks so much for what all of you do.