• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Land expansion placement

DeletedUser

I'm wondering is it possible to "misplace" a land expansion tile or do they "have" to be placed next to an existing land tile.... I haven't tried this purely because I've noticed once placed it cannot be picked up and moved again.

By misplacing I mean if you place a land tile ...let's say 2 squares away from the currently placed land tile, so that you have a land tile then a space of two darker green land tiles and then your new land tile. So you have a 4 x 4 land tile then a space of 4 x 2 then another land tile of 4 x 4.

I'm not suggesting anyone apart from the devs try this but I can't help thinking what would happen if this were done by accident at some point would there be a way to recover the tile and replace it.

DeletedUser4

If you misplace a land tile then it is not wasted, eventually you will be able to use it. However moving the land tile is not possible to my knowledge. Also speedyD, I did not think that it was possible to have space between a land tile (besides 4x4). This may be a bug as normaly they snap into place and always cover 4x4.

DeletedUser

I see and as for the gap I didn't want to try a 2 x 4 gap not brave enough more a thought that if it could be done then there would be no way to pick it up and replace it correctly but if a 4 x 4 is all that can be left then no issue at all. That's why I suggested a dev look at it rather than me ;)

DeletedUser27

It is not possible to misplace an extension, they must always be connected to the already unlocked area.

Jules

Squire
No, as far as I understood, you have to place it against another area and it automatically connects the right 4x1 tiles with the expansion (You can try this with an expansion, by just hovering it over the (un-)desired place, it does not work to place it 'wrong'), so it is basically foolproof ;)

DeletedUser

But then also there should be a feature just to test the placement :D

No need if it is foolproof just have to pre-plan and think before you place it, and if you've been doing so before you place it you'll know exactly where you're going to place it.

My original post was more to get confirmation that it was foolproof, no accidental misplacement of a tile which has been confirmed.

DeletedUser735

Yeah and there should be a feature to set the building of 3x4 size to a 4x3 size of a land means the building should turn in that way to get fit in there, wat you say??