• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Lags After Collecting Production Longer Than Ever

DeletedUser1264

Lags After Collecting Production Longer Than Ever :eek:
Overview of the bug: After collecting supplies/goods, the wait for the "sleeping moon" to appear so that new production can be set has gotten worse; same with the wait for the sleeping moon to disappear so that we know which buildings have been duly reset.
Steps to reproduce: Collect a ripe production building. Wait for a response in the form of a sleeping moon. Then reset production. Wait some more for the sleeping moon to turn off.
Expected result: A player well-accustomed to the pace of FoE should not be reduced to banging his/her mouse and shouting "come ON willya" at his/her production buildings.
Reproduction rate: Every time one collects/resets.
Browser and Version: Firefox 31
Visuals: n/a
Player & server: mink, en2 & zz1
I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yep!
1.32.25284 (31.07.2014 16:10), mink (38757), zz1, en_US, WIN 14,0,0,145, Windows 7, Firefox/31.0, 1326x625, DirectX9Ex (352 MB VRAM)
Graphic card model: ?? It says: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family, NVIDIA GeForce 610M

System RAM: 4GB (Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2310M CPU @ 2.10GHz)