• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Kraken and "defeat x units" quest?

Andi47

Overlord
Does it count for a "defeat xy enemy units" quest when the Kraken kills one unit at the start of the battle? i.e. if the enemy has 8 units and the Kraken kills one, does the battle count for 7 or for 8 units?

BTW: If I kill e.g. 5 enemy units, but lose the battle, will these 5 units count for the quest?

Edit: I just had the chance to check myself: Before the battle the quest counter was at 36, the battle (two waves) had 12 units in the enemy waves, one was killed by the Kraken; at the end the counter was at 48, so Kraken'd units do count for the quest.

Still could not test for the "BTW"-question - I don't lose my battles on purpose. ;-)

Edit2: Just found out - killing a few units but losing does count the killed units for such a quest.

Last edited: