• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Key Errors

DeletedUser

Hello,

I've noticed the Goods 'Continue/Cancel' windowpane is canceling goods by clicking cancel, continue, and the 'X' on the windowpane; for instance, I was producing two days worth of wine and clicked continue on the pane and my gold/supplies were given back to me. I've even done further tests with my vineyard and it appears that even clicking on the 'X" will cancel and refund your costs. I've refreshed my screen, cleared my cache, etc and the problem is still ongoing...

0.20.10523 (25.10.2012 14:48), Zechs (41642), zz1, en_US, WIN 11,4,402,287, Windows Vista, Firefox/16.0, 1920x976

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I cannot reproduce this. Please go to "Settings --> About --> System Information", copy the content to your clipboard and paste it here, thanks!