• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Just little changes to Message Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Il Mardok

Farmer
Reason
Sometimes a player leave a chat and need to ask and need to ask an admin to be added again.
Details
1.) Change the Confirmation window; title of confirmation window = title of the chat I'm going to leave.

2.) Add a simple function to the up sx corner menu something like "undo last leaving", with functionality limited to the last operation e the last session with no need to save nothing on dbs or log.
Balance
n.a.
Abuse Prevention
n.a.
Summary
n.a.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
yes
Proposal:
Little help to avoid leaving a chat by mistake.
1.) Better comunication; when you leave a window pops up asking for confirmation. The window is allways the same, so there's no need for the player to read it, the player what to leave a conversation then click to leave even in case he/she clicked the wrong leave button.
2.) Ability to undo the last leaving operation to correct the error if made.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I made the same suggestion a couple month ago on the german forum...
unfortunately the german forum mods currently are kind of overburdened.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
hm... I read too quickly...
My suggestion was about preventing the close of a chat window when the the text field is not empty (accidental tab outside the message window).

I do not run too often into the problem, but yes I also accidentally left a group chat unintentionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.