• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Japanese arriving in FOE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
So, maybe there will be two boats to choose from?
I expect there to be different designs for the boats. But only one will be shown at a time - the one corresponding to the last visited culture. If no culture was ever visited (before the first settlement), probably the viking boat will be shown.

Julian24

Viceroy
I expect there to be different designs for the boats. But only one will be shown at a time - the one corresponding to the last visited culture. If no culture was ever visited (before the first settlement), probably the viking boat will be shown.
Like this one?
Y_SS_Japanese_Ship1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9693

Just noticed that the japanese Settlement is "coming soon" when you click on the Settlement boat, so they will be here soon :)

DeletedUser9977

Egyptians have there "soon" for at least 6 months now so... ;) But when there are already elements that can be datamined, perhaps this Japanese "soon" actually mean soon. :)
Well, I for one hope you're right. And besides, the new pier by the boat showed up on the live server yesterday, so... something is going on for sure. :D

DeletedUser7703

We can only hope :)

Maybe Egyptians and Japanese will drop at the same time. I know it won't happen but I'm an optimist lol.

Why would you want them to drop at the same time? You can only do 1 settlement at a time.

DeletedUser8090

That's not a dream nor optimist.
Doing multiple settlements simultaneously is a nightmare

Feanor II

Baronet
That's not a dream nor optimist.
Maybe we have different ideas of fun. With the lame rewards for the Soccer Event I'd gladly jump on multiple settlements at the same time to try to get some decent new buildings in my city :)

Doing multiple settlements simultaneously is a nightmare

Since it's never been offered and thus no one's done it, on what basis do you make this statement?

Andi47

Overlord
Interestingly the order (when entering the boat for building a new village and paging further) is: Viking - Japanese (coming soon) - Egyptians (coming soon)

I wonder which culture will come "soon"er, and what is the definition of "soon" ;-)

Feanor II

Baronet
Interestingly the order (when entering the boat for building a new village and paging further) is: Viking - Japanese (coming soon) - Egyptians (coming soon)

I wonder which culture will come "soon"er, and what is the definition of "soon" ;-)

They've inserted Japanese in-between Viking and Egyptian, so my assumption is Japanese.

As for how "soon", no idea. Let's hope for as soon as possible :)

Since a week or two there's staying a "!"-mark at the CS boat, so now I take a look every time I come online to see if I can start Feudal Japan or Ancient Egytian :p

DeletedUser9012

I can't see the spoilers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190525-215034.png
    Screenshot_20190525-215034.png
    93.6 KB · Views: 33

DeletedUser5097

@sorin362 do the spoilers in this quote work?
Some more images :)
H_SS_Japanese_Townhall.png
B_SS_Japanese_CulturalGoodsProduction1.png

B_SS_Japanese_CulturalGoodsProduction2.png

B_SS_Japanese_CulturalGoodsProduction3.png

B_SS_Japanese_CulturalGoodsProduction4.png
R_SS_Japanese_Residential1.png

R_SS_Japanese_Residential2.png

R_SS_Japanese_Residential3.png
Y_SS_Japanese_Ship1.png
S_SS_Japanese_Street1.png
fine_soy.png