• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Japan negoatiation is wrong.

• Thread starter DeletedUser4674
  • Start date

DeletedUser4674

I had this issue in the Japan negoatiations:
At the last negoation i had semiconductors and steal to chose from, but the semiconductors has already been dismissd from the others negoations that i had done, therefore it should NOT have been an option to chose that again there.....
As u can see the in the top 4 row, the semiconductor is orange, therefore I had tried that in the row, so it should not have been there for me to use again.............
2019-08-01 (2).jpg

DeletedUser10047

This is how negotiations work in general. Until a resource has been red-flagged, it will remain available. It is up to the player to not re-use the same resource in a slot where it has already been yellow-flagged.

Amy Steele

Regent
Hi @pedelarsendk, dontwannaname is correct. Orange indicates that the resource is not required for that particular slot, however it is required in a different slot for that negotiation, therefore it remains available for selection.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Yeah... I think they might have gone for this way of display as only one selection screen needs to be maintained instead of 5 (one for each "negotiator")...