• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Contact Support: Items disappear when put to dealer

Toby2014

Farmer
As usual I tried to put some items (supply mass production accelerators) into open spots in the antiques dealer. I put them directly from the inventory.
The first 2 showed up, but when putting in no. 3 and 4, all spots were empy. Tried again with another one, and nothing appeared. They are neither at the dealer nor in the inventory.

This issue does not arise when going via dealer.

1.157.27c926a2d02 (14.07.2019 20:18), Toby2014 (173996), zz1, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 10, Chrome/75.0.3770.100, 1924x1022, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)

Artubar

Baronet
Just tried it with a pile of Self-Aid kits, I was able to fill all 4 slots via inventory button.

/edit: tried it now with various Mass Supply Rush items, no problem either.

@Toby2014 : Did you have enough of the items in your inventory..? Just noticed that the displayed amount doesn't change when you put them up - only after starting the barter.
Or do you have two stacks of one rush item type (from the bug a few months ago)?

Last edited:

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Is this still happening, if so can you send a support ticket detailing the items used and we can check your Inventory? I've tried to recreate but it seems to be working ok for me.