• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Will Not Fix: Isn't this wrong??

Yang10

Marquis
Well, everyone. I think Inno is trying to steal our effort. As all, we've passed through the Iron Age and its map. Now, when in that age, conquering a sector was a challenge, especially in the Bronze Age. But in the American server, I noticed that my effort had been stolen as I conquered a province but a sector was not conquered from it visually. With this I mean: I enter the province and see all 5 sectors conquered. I see the province from the campaign map and I only see 4 green sectors and nothing else.
I don't know what this is, whether it's a bug or a malfunction, it annoys me. :eek:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Cheers! Yang10.

NormaJeane

Viceroy
2 questions:

1) Does this also occur on the ZZ server?
If not: Please contact support on the American Server.
If yes: Please contact our ZZ-support.

2) Did you try these steps?

Yang10

Marquis
1) Yes, in the ES, the EN, the ZZ servers that happens. ANYONE can go to thier national cities and check the map out.

2) Yes.

DeletedUser2752

Wait, are you saying that even though you conquered 5 sectors it only looks like you conquered 4 on the continent map?

Yang10

Marquis
When I enter the province all 5 sectors are green and conquered
When I view the province form the Campaign map I see the province cut.
Check the picture above.

DeletedUser2752

I think I see what your saying :). This is missing from the continent view:
qTRQdG2.png

Then I guess it's just a display error. Not really stealing our effort; more like just not showing that one little sector.

Last edited by a moderator: