• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Is there a way to tell whom I added as friend and who added me?

DeletedUser5882

It is a problem we all face.
It is easy to send or accept friend requests but when the time comes to add a new friend, it is hard to tell whom we should eliminate. It must be someone we have added by inviting. But how can we tell? Or, is it even possible to tell whether a friend was "invited" or "inviter"?

MagicMiam

Steward
There is no point in knowing that.
The game doesn't count how many friends you have invited, but only the number of friends in your list, no matter where they come from :)

If you are above 80 friends even if they have all invited you, you won't be able to send a FR.

DeletedUser5882

I have 81 which means once I have reached the number 80 I can only accept requests...

I have for a long time kept my f/l under 80 so even though being a long time player I did not have to worry about it. But the tavern visit tasks is forcing us to have more and more friends.
Thanks.