• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Is it just me Or a Bug

Troubleshooting
I tried it on other browsers And no change Problem still there
I saw looking at the Castle System Levels And their Rewords And every time the screen goes black like it crashed, Some times it can happen in the continent map clicking And moving the map around
And every time I must hit my Reload on my Browser

On my new HP gaming PC And using Chrome Browser all software is up to date

Google Chrome
Version 92.0.4515.131 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.78 GB usable)
Device ID 86999636-2108-4F07-A18C-3F8477D95712
Product ID 00325-82027-77390-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Just before
New Tab - Google Chrome 8_6_2021 8_09_49 AM.png

AFTER
New Tab - Google Chrome 8_6_2021 8_10_30 AM.png

Browser or App version and version number
chrome
Recreation steps
open Castle system one click on either side arrows to see the other levels and takes 5-10 sec and screen goes black
Frequency
Any time i look at the Castle system levels by clicking on the arrows
Urgency
I can still play it fine and Collect the Daily Castle system Rewords with out clicking on the arrows
Can this be reproduced?
Yes

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
Could ypu clear your cache, disable any plugins and see if that fixes the issue?
And if not, try Firefox and see if the issue persists?

Did it on other Browers and there were no ext addons and cleaned all cookies out
The problem is still there and needs more people to verify the problem.

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
Can you open the console of your browser before opening your Castle and make a screenshot of the console for our developers to investigate the issue better?

Magenta

Farmer
I do have it too but different.
First click on CS nothing happens, after second click the loading image goes on and and I have to reload the game.
I think it started happening today. Not sure since I sometimes collect CS bonuses on mobile app.

1.217.a48a221857a (25.10.2021 20:03), Magenta (256482), zz1, en_US, Windows 10, Chrome/94.0.4606.81, 1920x937, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)

oudegrijze

Farmer
I have the same problem, first click: nothing, second click: never ending loading, need to start the game again
Chrome is up-to-date
Versie 95.0.4638.54 (Officiële build) (64-bits)
Whit Microsoft edge no problem works good.

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
Same problem, all browsers, cache cleared, page reloaded, PC rebooted, still there.
(edit) OK, hope this screen shot is readable
web console.png

Last edited:

hades8840

Squire
seems to be fixed now but its not a foe helper issue as I didnt have foehelper installed and still had the issue yet worked fine in edge but issue appeared in opera which is chrome based

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Sorry for writing it clearly, only the error in @Outlaw Dread s Screenshot was from the helper, the issue itself had nothing to do with it.
The problem got fixed with todays update (daily changelog will follow).