• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Introduction to donating on basis of the Oracle / release for donating to Oracle and bronze age GBs

DeletedUser9685

The Oracle was introduced to provide first impressions of GBs. So, one learns that BPs can be found via quests. Further, trading of BPs is taught, and donating to oneself.

Nevertheless, one point being basic for success in this game is not (and cannot) be taught at the moment in bronze age, i.e. donating to others with all the benefits/problems, i.e. making profit (incl. gaining BP, medals) or even loosing FPs for nothing. I met lots of players who did not understand how things work, so such an introduction seems to be necessary and might help players being in no guild or in guilds with no/little experience.

From my point of view, donating to (at least some) GBs should be free right from the beginning, or better after the introduction of the Oracle and a special introduction to donating FPs.

Here, e.g. donating to some imaginary players could be used to explain gaining fp, loosing fp (being overtaken by others).

Further, after such an introduction, one should be able to donate to GBs of the same age (bronze age & Oracle). I think this will not have any influence on push accounts, which were the reason why donating in bronze age was banned some years ago.

In view of bronze age players being not able to donate to others, their GBs bring along nice profit to advanced players. If there was more competition, this would help those beginners, and would enable them to participate earlier in the guilds. In addition, they could get BP of Zeus and Babel easier.

Thus, the introduction to the topic of donating on basis of the Oracle, and the release for donating to Oracle and bronze age GBs seems to be helpful for beginners.

DeletedUser8859

True, the Oracle quest line is an "introductory course" on GBs but the material is not complete.

DeletedUser

Maybe we count on all the amazing guilds out there to continue the GB education of newer players beyond the Oracle.. possible, kinda, maybe :D

Logain Sedai

Baronet
Part of the fun is learning how to better play, discovering tricks, sharing information. Join or create a guild and discuss with other players is for me the interesting thing to do.