• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Introduce premium option to pick silver or gold league rewards on event completion

nice2haveu

Baronet
Reason
Consider a player who plays the game for 5 years and competing against the 10years game players and missing the chance of obtaining gold or silver league rewards just because of installing the game later than them (time covers so many factors in the game, I don't want to list them).

Here, silver or gold league players also get this option, which means twice they get the reward, one is through league progress and another is through quest completion. Completely fine going with this approach, since other players atleast have a small chance to grab is okay, everything in a game should be offered to everyone, so non-top 1% players will have a chance to keep atleast one according to their wish by spending some premium value (diamond or cash).
Details
In the event quest window, after completing all quests, congratulations message will be displayed. Below that place two buttons, one for silver and one for gold. The players can pick anyone by spending some premium value and once selected display the multi item popup listing the league rewards mentioned in the event. They should click the button wisely and cannot think like picking silver and gold one after the another. This is not event pass chest rewards, this is league rewards, so only one will be picked and if they pick silver button, they cannot pick the gold button to collect gold league rewards.

Cost for selecting the buttons, I am not able to determine easily, but I wish to consider it like little higher than event pass gold and silver chest value. If it is real money, 10% above event pass chest value is fair enough. If it is diamonds,
3250 for silver button and 5999 for gold button. This cost factor, I am not sure how efficient, it's better development team pick the value based on their calculation.
Balance
It maintains balance
Abuse Prevention
No abuse
Summary
Company may get profit and a fair chance to every players for grabbing all the things introduced in the event.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Not suggested
For the players who completed all the quests in the event, give them an premium option to grab silver or gold league rewards. The option can be introduced in the quests screen under congratulations message which should definitely be one time collection option. It won't disturb anything from the league progress, since it stays as it is.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I hate whenever something related to premium got mentioned. But this one, feeding the ego of rich players and non rich players.

One big flaw is, non rich players doesn't like to spend real money or diamonds suggested in the idea. Concept wise it is good, but still it only favours very much to rich players only, since non-rich players need to play the game for very long to use this option.

I understand, when they wanted to grab it, they can go for it with this option only if it is dealt with diamonds since they can accumulate more free diamonds playing frequently for years.

This is like abusing, if you are poor, come to my rich level and grab the league reward after completing the event, otherwise compete against the pool of rich players in the event league.

Myself too wish for bringing some fairness on the league progress on every event but this idea is not upto my expectations. As per my guess, this idea won't be getting much support, just for the sake reminding me to think about a solution for league progress fair approach, I did a upvote.

CrashBoom

Legend
Consider a player who plays the game for 5 years and competing against the 10years game players and missing the chance of obtaining gold or silver league rewards
if a player is playing longer than 3 month he should be able to buy his way into gold league

and a new player doesn't really know that the gold league building would be a game breaker for him: if a player got the Trailside Smithey he basically doesn't need to play any other event anymore. after 3 month the chain "Trailside Smithey --> the manor --> jester stage --> finish special production --> finish Trailside Smithey a few times per day" is already doing a very good job to fill the whole city

For the players who completed all the quests in the event, give them an premium option to grab silver or gold league rewards.
so just ignore the minigame and easy way to gold league rewards ?

back to Trailside Smithey: it was time consuming to get to gold league : finishing all those cities (I think more than 20 was necessary, depending on the world) :rolleyes:

If it is diamonds,
3250 for silver button and 5999 for gold button.
let's add a 0 to the end

because if that amount of diamonds would be enough to get into silver / gold players already can do that

and if not that amount would obviously to low

nice2haveu

Baronet
if a player is playing longer than 3 month he should be able to buy his way into gold league

and a new player doesn't really know that the gold league building would be a game breaker for him: if a player got the Trailside Smithey he basically doesn't need to play any other event anymore. after 3 month the chain "Trailside Smithey --> the manor --> jester stage --> finish special production --> finish Trailside Smithey a few times per day" is already doing a very good job to fill the whole city
3months time, current gold league players won't go for vacation to let the new players step into gold league. Those buildings do very good job and they are with gold league progress and they cannot step into it until other top players didn't perform the mini game.
so just ignore the minigame and easy way to gold league rewards ?
Sorry, I missed this point while copy and paste from translate screen to paste these paragraphs on my mobile. Below paragraph should be added before "Cost for selecting...paragraph in the details section of idea suggested.

No, they have to play the mini game for sure but there is a small catch which is mentioned below,
Every event offers something as free daily and finishing a quest also offers something free to play the mini game. It will be taken into consideration. Hence, buttons will appear based on the used quantity of those things in the mini game. For example, consider halloween event 2023 teeth, daily free and quest finish collection (including event progress extra teeth rewards) total receiving count from event quest screen as 11k, then players who accumulated to equal amount or more than that may get gold button enabled after finishing all quests. Players who contributed only 95% may get only silver button enabled after finishing all quests from the event.
let's add a 0 to the end

because if that amount of diamonds would be enough to get into silver / gold players already can do that

and if not that amount would obviously to low
Your estimation is like comparing the league progress competition how difficult to achieve those rewards. Myself considering them as a multiple selection kits with few new random buildings as a reward. IMO, adding a zero to that random assumption value definitely need to be considered as overpricing. This is just a game, not a money laundering area to spoil the game users to spend more and more though small amount also fits for the same tag line.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
they have to play the mini game for sure but there is a small catch which is mentioned below,
Every event offers something as free daily and finishing a quest also offers something free to play the mini game. It will be taken into consideration. Hence, buttons will appear based on the used quantity of those things in the mini game. For example, consider halloween event 2023 teeth, daily free and quest finish collection (including event progress extra teeth rewards) total receiving count from event quest screen as 11k, then players who accumulated to equal amount or more than that may get gold button enabled after finishing all quests. Players who contributed only 95% may get only silver button enabled after finishing all quests from the event.
I collect the teeth, emptying it on the same day without any plan or logic and finished all event quests. I will get gold league rewards by simply clicking the button, here incidents will give some teeth too. So approximately, no no definitely I will get the gold button enabled as you mentioned. This is too easy.

This is not abusing anyone but purely abusing the league progress of the event game.

joyfulrider

Squire
Looks like you are emotionally attached to the gold league rewards and to bring that to every player you tried to suggest something without covering every aspect of the game. It happens when we plan something based on our desires. I did this mistake too.

nice2haveu

Baronet
I collect the teeth, emptying it on the same day without any plan or logic and finished all event quests. I will get gold league rewards by simply clicking the button, here incidents will give some teeth too. So approximately, no no definitely I will get the gold button enabled as you mentioned. This is too easy.
Ah...yes. Agreed. Completely didn't consider about using the teeth without any logic. This will be too easy:eek:. To bring some ways for normal players to achieve gold league rewards, completely missed the rhythm of event mini-game.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
If they wanted to sell off the 1-time unique league rewards for a fixed price, they surely locked it away the cash passes' paywalls. Remember the 1-time off limited buildings exclusive to cash passes? My bet is that they don't wanna sell directly the grand buildings' spawners and rather earn more from the soft paywalls of top1%

Only the top 1/5% getting the buildings that make the event building was a 100% garbage move for sure, I'm not going to buy diamonds to get into those leagues and the people who were in gold hours before the event ends dropping to silver must piss people off......but I would be tempted if I could just straight up buy them.

Not sure if this is DNSL though.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Only the top 1/5% getting the buildings that make the event building was a 100% garbage move for sure, I'm not going to buy diamonds to get into those leagues and the people who were in gold hours before the event ends dropping to silver must piss people off......but I would be tempted if I could just straight up buy them.

Not sure if this is DNSL though.
Many players will be tempted if they get a straight chance to buy them. Sometimes I don't understand foe team and Inno's logic behind getting more profitable approach. As per my guess, to avoid exploitation on so many things company restrict their easy profitable approach too.

Thunderdome

Emperor
To me, league rewards are presented to the most spendiest of players... especially the 1%. I do not care for this category as I take what I can grab from the other rank(s) I had earned.

This suggestion is pretty much a "participation trophy to everyone" kind of mentality. So, it's a hard pass.

nice2haveu

Baronet
To me, league rewards are presented to the most spendiest of players... especially the 1%. I do not care for this category as I take what I can grab from the other rank(s) I had earned.

This suggestion is pretty much a "participation trophy to everyone" kind of mentality. So, it's a hard pass.
If the rewards given for free after completing all event quests with matching amount of event currency usage, then it would have been considered like participation prize or trophy.

But here, only buttons gets enabled to spend your premium currency from the game to grab the rewards. It is not freely available to anyone.

Most players will like to grab the league rewards if they get a chance in the quest screen even if it is with premium currency. Also, mentioned in the earlier comment, there is a small logic mistake in this idea. I am still trying to tune it for better approach (which is not found yet).

Are you saying like, you won't grab it if they give this option to you and you have resources to use it? That much generous player foe has means, I will be shocked to know about them.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
The only way I can see them attaching the league reward buildings with a fixed price, is through golden cash pass + a lot of progress. They probably would offer one deep in the golden cash passes a lvl1 spawner vs a 2 spawner sel. kits for top1% and 1 spawner sel. kit for top5%. For example:
Lvl1 = 10 daily frag.
Lvl2 = 20 daily frag.
Lvl3 = 30-35 daily frag
All frag for grand price buildings. While I definitely would be able to make myself richer if I could just buy a top1/5% spawner straight away, I'm sure MTG/Inno makes more money when the above would be the "implication" of straight up buying a grand price spawner.

So, whales getting into top1% + spending $/€25-30 on an cash pass package, which they've probably done anyways and getting a much stronger spawner. Where more budget minded players just get far enough and spend money on the golden cash pass and maybe get propelled to top5%. Effectively getting the currently top1% equivalent for cash. Much like suggested here.

CrashBoom

Legend
what I would like to see is an offer for
the golden upgrade kit of the older building

that golden upgrade for an event building from the previous year is only available once with normal play
and the 2nd (or more) is very late in the progress

so an offer after the event for 4995 diamonds to buy it directly (once or multiple times with increasing prize)

and it is just one good building
not like buying gold league which would give a building that produce more buildings (and silver league sometimes)

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
@nice2haveu, kind request to create discussion thread topic regarding this. Anytime, this idea can be rejected and blocked by moderator here.
Or
check with moderator to move this idea to discussion thread. I don't know if it is possible to do like that.